DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Ok so ive only just found out about the Wii version of this
(I was hoping for a Wii version of Disgaea 3)

So id thought id let you know about it because it was quite good on PS2
(In before people moaning about another PS2 port)

Official site
As in other tactical role-playing games, battles take place on an isometric board. In Phantom Brave, Marona dispatches her phantom allies by confining them to things such as trees, grass, rocks, and flowers. Different objects give different kinds of stat bonuses, making it advantageous to confine certain characters to certain things. A Soldier, for example, often benefits from the type of stat bonuses found on a rock, while a Witch does not. Up to 14 phantoms can be dispatched during a battle, but they only last for a particular number of turns. The number is based on class. A Witch lasts three turns, while a Soldier lasts eight. While a high confine is desirable for continuous use of the character, a low confine is often wanted for stealing purposes, or for 'bomber' units. The phantom known as bottle mail lasts for 3 turns and has a 100% steal rate making him/her an invaluable ally.
The game may look a little childish but its got the usual Nippon ichi style and stuff (like Prinnys)

Its also quite long (about 80 hours for the main story then theres more after that)

Edit -
Trailer
[video=youtube;pBplWOx7g1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBplWOx7g1c&e[/video]

[video=youtube;esigyveJbBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esigyveJbBo&[/video]
Game in play to give you a idea of what gose on
(most creatures are ones that you chose to make from most of the defeated ones)
(They can be equipped with anything)

Last edited:
Looks like Final Fantasy Tactics. I'd probably buy this if they release it in the US!

Looks like Final Fantasy Tactics. I'd probably buy this if they release it in the US!
It is coming out in the US (I first herd bout it via Videogamesplus.ca)

Its different to FF tactics (read the wiki that I linked to)
Mainly due to the lack of a grid

Added to the op thanks

There is also a game in play movie up there for anybody wondering what it will play like

Back