phantom hourglass multiplayer~!

Markasa

hello
Sep 29, 2007
hey everyone my friend code is 189090814101 please tell me yours if you want to face me!!!!

Mine's
Name: Tiwaz
Num#: 3265 2982 8946

I love the Multi-Player, I just wish people were better losers. I've had about half my opponents disconnect when they lose, so I don't get my points...

Last edited:
So, you go in turns, getting 120 seconds per turn (not counting power-ups).

On your turn, you control link directly, and go pick up triforce gems and put them in your base to score points.

On your opponents turn, you control 3 phantom knights indirectly by drawing paths for them. Your goal is to kill your opponent so he can't grab as many triforce gems.

Note that points aren't actually scored till the end of the last turn, and you can steal the gems back out of your opponents base. At least one map Starts with you both having triforce gems in your base.

thanks tiwaz what times are you usually on or what timezone are you im in pacific

One sec(Checks Friend Code)146141483398. My username is the same as it is on Runescame: Ih8pkmn

P.s.Don't Battle me now; I'm in a hotel, and the Wifi is kinda glitchy.

k

k thx what time zone do you live in normally and what times do you play ?

So, normally, I probably be on around 3 or 4 pm, central time. And depending on what's going on, I may be on till around 9.

So, anywhere from 1 pm to around 7 pm pacific time.
And probably very erratically.

Back