Picked up CoD4 Saturday morning...

Budo

Raging Clue
Sep 19, 2007
Canadia
And wow, it's a very nice game. I played the first single player mission, but then immediately went online. The amount of modes is great, and lag - for the most part - is non-existent, and I can get into a game within 10 seconds of searching.

I was playing DM all Saturday, but then moved onto team DM on Sunday. I'd definitely recommend this game if you haven't played it yet, and were worried how the online play would be with the PS3.

It is nice to hear that you are enjoying the game. I am still addicted to the online mode, even though it has been a long time since I purchased it.

I was much like you when I got the game. But I beat campaign in a few hours. I myself am trying to moderate how much I play online. I use to play 4-6 hours daily, but then I noticed my marks dropping rather drastically...

I have Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for the XBox 360 (I'm guessing it's nearly identical to the PS3 version). I would recommend purchasing it to anyone, the online play has kept me hooked for many hours.

Back