Make Your Own Reviews Thread

Wattle

Wii60 Owner
Nov 25, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
4639-8527-8083-4798
Well, I created this thread to help anyone who didn't know which game to get and whats good/bad about to. I know you could check IGN or GameSpot but maybe you want to know how good the game is from the real gamers.

Well, heres how it works. You name all the games you have played for the Wii, and then rate them 1 to 5 and then list your reasons why its a good game and why its not. If their is already a thread like this I won't argue and delete this thread (I searched and didn't find a thread where you actually said why and why not is is a good game, etc.)

Game I've played:
Wii Sports - 4/5 - I liked it because it has a great multiplayer and single player experience and all the sports are fun. The downside is that it gets kind of boring when you play it for to long.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - 5/5 - It has great controls, easy to play, fun to play and has an awesome storyline. It has an amazing single player experience but no multiplayer but thats exceptional because its Zelda. I love the storyline because even if you haven't played the other Zelda's you still know who's who and whats going on. The controls are easy to learn and its fun and interactive.

Call of Duty 3 - 3/5 - Its a good game but I'd recommend only renting it since after you play it the game has no reply value other then playing the game all over again except at another difficulty but even if you do that you can only play the game 3 times then its done. The storyline seems the same as all the other Call of Duty's but the environments are good and realistic. The controls are odd at first but once you get use to them they are fun to use. If they patch the game over the WiiOnline 24/7 so that you can play online with other people then this game would be great but... until then or until COD4 comes out you should at the most rent this game for a week or two. Another thing that bugged me were the glitches in this game.

Hope everyone contributes and discusses about all the games you have played, I hope other people find this thread helpful when they are trying to make a decision about what Wii game to buy or rent.

Back