***Game Review Thread***

i would review NMH but i dont have it yet. i will definately review brawl when it comes out. i might have to make it a little long though.

anyone wanna review no more heroes or endless ocean?

No More Heroes Review

since we are all from wiichat, you may already know the basic things about no more heroes. you kill the top 10 assasins, but in order to do so you must do some labour.

presentation 8

its a completely cell shaded games. the starting menu give you two options, sweer(easy) and bitter(hard).

graphics 9.5

as i have said before it is a completely cell shaded game. characters are anything but smooth, but it all goes together nicely. it is almost impossible to find a place with a smooth edge in the game. framerate issue occur when riding the bike and when killing more than 5 enemies at the same time.

gameplay 9.5

as you may have heard before, the assasinations of the top ten are the highlight of the game. the part time jobs are repetitive and most will do assasination missions to earn money. battles are interesting, but wont become hard until you get to the 2nd ranked assasin. there are four different weapons to get in the game, the last two are very fun to use.

lasting apeal 6

the game will take you around ten hours to beat, there are some things to collect but no point to collecting them. there is almost no replay value.

NOTE: sorry for making it this long.

Endless Ocean...

Graphics: errrr... okay... for the Wii I guess.

Gamplay: Weird, boring and I dunno what I was doing. Molesting fish? And doing Z&W point and click or hitting the - button to move. It was really boring. I mean I'm into relaxing stuff and all but wow, really slow and really boring. At least training the dolphin was fun even though the gestures didn't work.

Story: I got bored before it even picked up so I really don't know.

N/A or 0.5

Sound: The voice of that girl is alright, the music sucks.

Lasting Appeal: For me? hmmm... half an hour before I decided I hated it.

Overall: Pretty god damned boring.

Monsteroids said:
Endless Ocean...

Graphics: errrr... okay... for the Wii I guess.

Gamplay: Weird, boring and I dunno what I was doing. Molesting fish? And doing Z&W point and click or hitting the - button to move. It was really boring. I mean I'm into relaxing stuff and all but wow, really slow and really boring. At least training the dolphin was fun even though the gestures didn't work.

Story: I got bored before it even picked up so I really don't know.

N/A or 0.5

Sound: The voice of that girl is alright, the music sucks.

Lasting Appeal: For me? hmmm... half an hour before I decided I hated it.

Overall: Pretty god damned boring.

If you read a few reviews you'll realize that everyone doesn't like it much in the first hour or so, but 2 or 3 hours in everyone loves it. Don't bother reviewing a game you aren't gonna give a chance. It gives others bad information about a good game. I have no problem with you not giving it a chance, but you don't have the right to review it after only 30 minutes. :mad5:

Wiimoto said:
Have you beaten it? Cus some of the stuff near the end is pretty dam hard...

Yeah I thought SMG was really easy as well, but I'm getting to the last 25 or so stars now and its definitely a little more work for some of them.

CantGetAWii said:
Reviews are great to have and all that.
But our admin is currently putting together a review section, and is accepting reviews submitted by users. However they need to be in depth, or more in depth than those there. But its a good start, and if you want to submit reviews just lengthen them a bit :thumbsup:

Oooooh, im good at that, prepare for deepest Game Reviews you have ever seen.

CantGetAWii said:
Reviews are great to have and all that.
But our admin is currently putting together a review section, and is accepting reviews submitted by users. However they need to be in depth, or more in depth than those there. But its a good start, and if you want to submit reviews just lengthen them a bit :thumbsup:

Where do we submit said reviews?

Back