Play Games Online?

gmk7819

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2006
Hi everyone,

got my Wii last week and it is indeed cool!

Checked the online stuff but cannot find any option to play games online...

For example is it not possible to play tennis with your friends over the internet?

What good is the connection if you cannot do that ?

Please let me know...

G

I'm going to get to you before others start hounding you about the search feature. There are no games online currently, the online gaming will coming around early 2007.

Hello everyone.

I am a happy Wii owner from Greece and i am looking forward for online games.

I am also interested in the download service. Dows anyone know where can i buy credits and if the service is working?

Im just gonna follow behind raptor here with an appropriate statement for you kammas....... *yawns*........S..E..A..R..C..H..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

3mpathy said:
Im just gonna follow behind raptor here with an appropriate statement for you kammas....... *yawns*........S..E..A..R..C..H..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
:cool: No reason for banging your head on the wall 3mpathy...I was certainly was going to search in the forum and i wasn't expressing my questions in here... Think of it as a retoric question to accompany one of the reasons i entered this forum.

Anyway, it was nice meeting you too... ;)

Ok look.

Try using your ****ing head ok? There are NO online games out yet.

They are coming out in 07, just because the Wii has Internet capability does not mean every game is online.

Use google also.

Shite, you ****ing stupid bastards... if they just have a question, let them ask, make a thread is better than using the search function.

And please, you noobs don't blame new people in the forums, they can make a thread if they want about anything.

Back