Play movies on your wii

gotenja35

Switch Flip Boss
Dec 8, 2006
Cali
Wii Online Code
3239-1533-5016-8211
i downloaded wii video 9 but i cant get the wii to recodnize the fromat so my movies wont play no matter what format i convert

Theres forums on this already and it works with that program. make sure you are choosing the output file after its converted which is in a subfolder within the program's install directory. Unfortunatly that program makes the video look MUCH worse and the file size stays the same, although i havnt played around with it.

yea movies as in recorded movies from your camera right? I heard that the wii has the hardware to play dvds but you need the software to actualy activate the hardware which isnt out yet.

Bubbagump said:
yea movies as in recorded movies from your camera right? I heard that the wii has the hardware to play dvds but you need the software to actualy activate the hardware which isnt out yet.

No.

And I just watched the movie Deja Vu on my wii. You just apparently aren't using the converter right.

Sorry in advance for my noobish post but im not really a know-it-all technology guy.

Just wondering how exactly are you meant to play these converted files on your Wii? as in, how do i get the movie from my PC- to my Wii? lol

is it via SD card or is there some cables involved or is it via the internet connection? :S

i had a feeling it has something to do with the SD card but i dont see a slot on my PC like that.

Jonny said:
Sorry in advance for my noobish post but im not really a know-it-all technology guy.

Just wondering how exactly are you meant to play these converted files on your Wii? as in, how do i get the movie from my PC- to my Wii? lol

is it via SD card or is there some cables involved or is it via the internet connection? :S

i had a feeling it has something to do with the SD card but i dont see a slot on my PC like that.

SD card. And played in the photo channel.

can anyone enlighten me on this matter? or point to in the right direction? Thanks

Back