Play Wii sports on line with friends?

aditr

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2008
I'm new. I had heard you can play Wii sports on line with friends. Is that true? Or can we only email when we officially register a friend?

But there are rumors that Wii sports 2 is gonna have online (idk if Wii Sports 2 is official but I think it is ,you can correct me if I'm wrong)

Wii Sports 2 has not been confirmed as being released anytime soon. Rumors are surfing around stating we will see it, and its most likely to happen at some point. Whether that will be soon or not, and if it has online remains to be seen.

But yes, the Wii Sports that comes with the console does not have online.
However there are other sports games that have online play, like Madden 08 and NBA 08.

i'm pretty sure that IF wii sports 2 is in Nintendo's plans.....very likely in my opinion, after Wii Fit and super smash... will have online....and if they are smart with following consoles.....in far away future.....

but nintendo is very smart and has very nice ideas as a company.....who knows.....it might be!! :)

GH III does have on-line play...I've probably gotten whooped by a couple 11 yr olds playing Metallica "One"....LOL
:wtf:

Im not sure if any one has mentioned it yet but the makers of X link Kai are trying to get Multi player games to work through there tunneling software, Its not possible yet but it may be in the near future.

sorry im new here and got madden when i try to connect it wont let me, i know that im connected to the net cuz i use weather and news app all the time, is there some thing different that i have to set up to use online play.. thanks

Back