Played gamecube game, how to get back to wii menu

MoreDakka

WiiChat Member
Apr 5, 2007
Alright, first post here, go easy on me.

I did do a search but there were soo many hits while searching for gamecube that I thought I would just post it.

I just got a WII yesterday (WIIIIII [like that hasn't been heard before]) and I wanted to try a GC game in it. Worked no problem however my WII remotes were disabled and I wasn't able to get back to the WII Menu. I tried re-syncing the remotes but they wouldn't re-sync so I couldn't figure out a way to get back to the wii-menu.

I have looked through the FAQs (the ones I could find) and the manual but could not find a resolution to my problem.

Thanks for any help.

You cant. You need to turn the system off and always turn it on with your wiimote, that helps keep the sync.

So there is no way to go directly from the GC game to the WII menu? blegh, that is teh suxorz :(

Yes, it is a pain. But look at it like this. You just turn your Wii of like you do a GameCube. More alike than you thought, eh?

Bah :( Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

While I have you here, what are the best component cables that I can get for the wii?

Not sure, whatever you can find. I like my Wii the way it is... sorry

Tails McCloud~ said:
You cant. You need to turn the system off and always turn it on with your wiimote, that helps keep the sync.
Great tip, thanks Tails McCloud~ :)

then give me rep "silver scales under my name"

Back