Playing DS outside in the sun..

Lunatix

[Insert Title Here]
Jun 16, 2007
When you play the DS or the DS Lite outside you can't see a thing so is there a way to make it so that you can, like a product or anything?
(I used search and google.)

You could try turning the brightness setting all the way down, that might make it a bit easier, but I have never heard of a product that will do what you are describing, maybe someone else has?

Try not facing the sun, Block out the light with your own shadow or a tree or something. Geez

lol they had a screen shade for my old atari lynx...

Alright thanks i guess there is no way just wanted to know cause i was playing ds with some people outside.

I live at the beach, and I got one to take to the beach. I use a towel sometimes, and lay it on the top of it, so it kinda creates a hood for the DS. Doesn't work that great, but for some games it's okay. Not really for action games, but good for a game like Advance Wars.

meh, useless info

with the backlight, ninty was stupid and decided not to put a reflective surface behind the lcd.....ahem.....

anyways.....like people said, shade. or put down the DS and stare at some girls on the beach...or read a book...

hey wasn't there game on the advance where you used sunlight 4 weapons i think it was Boxtai or Baxtai something like that.

the game was called boktai lol kool game but now they have something knights i think lunar knights i dunno but yeahh if ur at the beach u should be looking at gurls....try holding the ds at diffrent angles i used to like fold the top part a little and hold it up more and it worked for me kinda....

Back