manred

Animal Collective
Dec 30, 2007
Wherever Fate Takes Me
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Some more great news for PS3!

ps3_npd_jan08.jpg

There's a reason that Microsoft issued a preemptive damage control statement earlier today about its current supply issues with the Xbox 360—the console is sitting at the bottom of the NPD Group's January 2008 sales charts with an atypically low 230,000 units sold in the United States. We wouldn't be at all surprised if Nintendo chalks up less than mind-blowing sales of the Wii and Nintendo DS to similar supply problems later tonight. The post-holiday race looks pretty much like a dead heat.

* Wii - 274,000
* PlayStation 3 - 269,000
* PlayStation 2 - 264,000
* Nintendo DS - 251,000
* PlayStation Portable - 230,000
* Xbox 360 - 230,000

But lets give it up for the PlayStation 3. As I predicted in last week's episode of GameTrailers TV, the console outsold Microsoft's box last month, which makes me pretty much the smartest person in the room.

Source

Yeah that is pretty surprising. Looks like more and more people are willing to pay the jacked price of the PS3. Though it's not as jacked as it use to be.

Big_League_Slugger said:
Supposedly, the 360 is having Hardware shortages. Oh well the PS3 DID sell more. I think its more amazing that the PS3 got so close to the Wii.

I :lol: when I heard about the "shortages." It's sad to see that they aren't making many but aren't selling many either.

Good.
Now Sony can give us a price drop, RIGHT?

But that means more people doing online goodies once I get my PS3.

TASTY.

I double checked it, everything down to the psp and 360 part are right, here the right one.
psp- 230,001
360-230,000

manred said:
That really changes a lot.:lol:
yes, yes it does, withoput th number 1 we wouldn't have the number 2 and so forth...... the number one is a very big deal.

Dkw0101 said:
yes, yes it does, withoput th number 1 we wouldn't have the number 2 and so forth...... the number one is a very big deal.

:lol: You got me there.

I helped the PS3 in the very beginnning of February by buying one. A very small work of help, but I can say that I did.

PS3 is awesome, and it deserves to be at the top of the list.

Honestly how though I guess it makes sense since everyone I know has one but what makes it so great

baha, good job ps3 you kicked 360 while it was down, why dont you pick on someone bigger then you, like wii, ya thats what i thought

Back