please Help Me Im New

XxPinkxX

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2007
Hey all.
Im a newbie Lol:lol:
I got my wii a couple of days ago.I was just wondering how do i get wii friends everytime i go in to the parade thing it seys sorry noones here or something.:smilewinkgrin:
Thanks in advance:sick:

If add more friends to your Wii and set your Miis to 'Mingle' and your parade settings to 'Travel' then after a while Miis from other consoles should be coming up. I had the same problem and it took me a while to figure out. Remember just add more people to your wii and more Miis should join the parade.

If you need anymore help just PM me.

Well, if you want to see other people's Miis in your parade, then you have to register some friends first. To do that share your Wii code with people on this site by using This Thread (Share Friend Codes Here). Once you register a few people and they have registered you, then tell them to make some Miis via PM or Wii Mail. Also the Miis they make have to be on 'Mingle' so they can mix with other consoles.

Hope I was of help to you. :)

FR. said:
Well, if you want to see other people's Miis in your parade, then you have to register some friends first. To do that share your Wii code with people on this site by using This Thread (Share Friend Codes Here). Once you register a few people and they have registered you, then tell them to make some Miis via PM or Wii Mail. Also the Miis they make have to be on 'Mingle' so they can mix with other consoles.

Hope I was of help to you. :)

Thanks guys:ciappa:
How do i get a mii code.?
Maybe in my booklet.?

There's no Mii Code just a Wii Code and that can be found in the Address Book on your Wii. To get to the Address Book, then go to the Main Menu and click the 'Wii' Symbol in the bottom right corner of the screen. From there it should be obvious.

FR. said:
There's no Mii Code just a Wii Code and that can be found in the Address Book on your Wii. To get to the Address Book, then go to the Main Menu and click the 'Wii' Symbol in the bottom right corner of the screen. From there it should be obvious.

Back