Please help me

mr.wii

Master
Mar 5, 2007
usa
I know im probally not going to get to many games so i dont want to screw up and get crap, so should i get
Warioware smooth moves or Elebits.
And if both if these games suck than just tell me.http://www.wiichat.com/images/smilies/scared.gif
:scared:

I suggest Need forspeed, zelda, and sonic and the secret rings. You need advanture games when you first get a new system. For multiplayer i would wait till marop arty 8 in may, OR if you want it now wario wares.

-NO wii game can be crap. (not even far cry it was a 5.6 out of 10 to me)

Both of those games are ok- they are more appeiling to young gamers-I dont know how old you are. I'd say Zelda is the best single player, Excite truck or SSX is the best multi player in my opinion (although Excite Trucks multiplayer is kinda weak.)

Personally I didn't think smooth moves was all that great. I only played it for maybe half an hour though. People have told me its lots of fun, maybe I'm just too old for it. I rented elebits and I thought it was really cool, but I think it would get boring after a short while. Especially after beating it I don't know how much more i'd play. I just bought SSX and i'm loving it. I'd highly suggest it. Haven't played sonic yet. In all honesty unless you're dying to play something new I'd say wait for some better games to come out. And if you can't wait rent a few. Tell your parents you're going to save up and buy two later, cause when a bunch of good games come out in Q3 you're going to want to own more than one.

i dont want ssx right now maybe later ok should i get excite truck?
i already have zelda

Excite truck is fun..SSX Blur is better but you're not interested right now. I would get excite truck before Wario or Elebits..but I suppose that depends entirely on what you're into.

Elebits is mad fun....like its insane! I'd definitely recommend it after you get Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Red Steel, and Trauma Center (My Top 3). Personally I'm waiting for a better Driving Game to come out than Excite Truck or Need for Speed Carbon just cuz those are both lacking in some areas according to what I've read and heard. However there are a lot of positive marks for both games. DO NOT under anycircumstances get Wario Ware. ONLY get SSX Blur if you're willing to put in the time and effort to understand the controls. Otherwise you'll be frustrated.

1 more question ok, Excite Truck or Ssx Blur

If ssx is better than i'll get that

I haven't played excite truck other than like 5 minutes at the eb games display. I own SSX and am really glad I bought it. The controls are not intuitive but they aren't as hard as people say either. Do the tutorial and just play the game and you'll get better fast. I bought SSX because I played the snowboarding minigame in monkey balls and loved it and I also liked a portion of zelda which had similar mechanics alot so it made sense to me. I also love racing games though and I'm thinking I might buy excite truck next. It depends what kind of game you want, I don't think you'll be disappointed by either. Alot of people here love excite truck.

Go with SSX: Blur its a blast to play and has more replay value. The excite truck was fun for me but it gets repetitive real quick I ended up giving it to some kid at Gamestop for the hell of it.

Back