Please Help

justinvwii

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2011
U.S.A.
Wii Online Code
8947-8411-0898-6411
I have a USB Video & Audio Grabber. I installed it and the settings are fine, but I just don't know how to plug it in. What's on my tv won't show up on the screen on the computer. I don't know how to hook up the red, white, and yellow cords. Like, do I put the yellow cord in the back of the tv or what? Help! Please.

For wiiconnect 24 do u have to pay for anything if i agree to acept it. Also if i acept it can i go back and decline it and if i acept it will they mess with my internet?

For wiiconnect 24 do u have to pay for anything if i agree to acept it. Also if i acept it can i go back and decline it and if i acept it will they mess with my internet?
You don't have to pay for wiiconnect 24 but you do have to pay for the games.

what if i dont wanna buy any games wat if i just want it to send a message to other wii friends i still dont have to pay right. will it affect my internet and after i accept it can i go back and decline it

wut

You're... You're not supposed to hijack a thread for your own question, Gpred. ._. Should of just made another thread for your Wii connect 24 question.

So, does anyone know how to help with Justin's problem? This thread's pretty damn old, and if he didn't already figure out the recording issue in his second post, he could use some help.

Back