PLEASE SING THE PETITION TO MODERN WARFARE 2 ON THE Wii

Last gen, and forward. Each FPS did something for its time, and Halo did what it needed to for its.

So last gen and forward only? Probably because just about everything done AFTER halo is another shoddy clone of the same shoddy Halo game. In retrospect before Halo, everything has already been done before and has been done bigger and better.

Obviously Master Chief murdered your mother or something so you have a complete and utter hatred towards it.

My mother was killed by a highly pressurized testosterone from Duke Nukem who was later killed off. And it was awesome. Master Chief is a piece of crap.

Still... I don't recall a custom game mode/map editor on a console FPS that could be uploaded for anyone to download, then perhaps being spotlighted and featured.

Are you talking about the forge? Again, everything that has been done has already been done before.

And I do believe I go to mlgpro.com to see Halo 3 the #1 game on the list for the standings... not to mention how popular it made Machinima.

MLGpro isn't the only league out there. A mention off of World Cyber Games and Electronic Sports World Cup? The latter doesn't even have any Halo Competitions. Also, Machinima has done way before Halo. There were things such as Quake movies. Also, it wasn't halo that made Machinima popular, it was crew that made the machinima. There are professional movie studios who make crappy movies based off of video games.

Then things like regenerating health bars. Yes, you can argue to the end of day about games before it that used this but don't you think it's weird how after Halo, nearly all FPSs used this type of health bar as well?

Quake 4 doesn't use it and there are plenty of players who dislike regenerative health. It did make it for new entrys such as yourself to play First Person Shooters.

And sure, The Conduit... I bet you think that's going to be bigger, better, and further the FPS genre more than Halo, right?

Wrong. Its another shitty clone of the Halo franchise, a franchise of shittiness. You were earlier pointing out controls as one of the big deals in FPSes so what better kick in the balls about that theory than a new game.

Overall, Halo isn't a bad game, its mediocre. I just hate when Mediocre games are up for "Best game ever", especially when better games of its genres have already come out.

woah woah woah.
shut up about halo this thread is about moder warfare 2

here ill sing for infinity ward

infinity,oh inifinity
make modern warfare 2 for the wii
we would be very pleased

Back