Poes Gift

check one of the other threads..... unless you are someone who strives for 100% then yes its not really worth it since by this point in the game you dont really need money...

Like i said use search.... its been discussed heaps. getting 20 gets you a bottle, and getting 60 gets you access to as many ruppees as you want, except by that point you will have no need for unlimited rupees...

3mpathy said:
except by that point you will have no need for unlimited rupees...
Unless you want to go around weairng the Magic Armour

Well yeah theres the magic armor but it consumes rupees so fast unless your a die hard cave of ordeals person is there any point to wearing it lol....

Speaking of the armor, does anyone think the game should have had more items like that? i would have loved another set of boots, perhaps something like a mirror shield or just another shield, and even an extra uber powerful sword :p and hey why not throw in another useful tunic that doesnt guzzle ruppees...

I would've liked another sword and shield,but another sheild especially you get the Hylian sheild like near the start of the game and then thats it for shields so they could've used another sheild definatly and maybe the biggorons sword.... hmmmm..... maybe you could've found the shards of it and could've had to have restored it hmmmmm.....

yeah anything would have been good, and possibly some armor or sharper claws for the wolf god he was piss weak by the end >.<

Hell yeah I was expecting to see like a big ass sheild like in A link to the past to hold steady like a blitzkrieg of attacks... Maybe a Roc's Feather like in Links Awakening... Or power gloves so you dont waste bombs on blowing up boulders just for rupees

what is the point of the magic armor anyway? I never had any real reason to use it.

Yeah same ocdan other than the cave of odeals it doesnt really have much purpose. The game has lots of items but so many of them i never touched. eg, the bomchu walk on there own bombs... i mean whats the point with bomb arrows, the underwater bombs where pretty useless other than in the dungeon... the hawkeye was alright but not that great, but most of the items where just use in the dungeon and thats about it, the game needed more fun items like the double claw shots and ball and chain :p personaly i liked being able to carry around sticks and deku nuts etc.. and hell yeah no power gloves makes baby jesus cry

3mpathy said:
Yeah same ocdan other than the cave of odeals it doesnt really have much purpose. The game has lots of items but so many of them i never touched. eg, the bomchu walk on there own bombs... i mean whats the point with bomb arrows, the underwater bombs where pretty useless other than in the dungeon... the hawkeye was alright but not that great, but most of the items where just use in the dungeon and thats about it, the game needed more fun items like the double claw shots and ball and chain :p personaly i liked being able to carry around sticks and deku nuts etc.. and hell yeah no power gloves makes baby jesus cry
-Bomchu's I used against the baby spiders in the Temple of Time boss battle
-Bomb arrows I used outside of Kariko village (i think) to just across a path before the bridge into Hyrule feild
-Hawkeye was pretty useful in the Hidden Village, and is my favorite add-on to the bow, I love to snipe

Yeah bomb arrows are great, but i felt they kinda made the bomchus useless, i mean you CAN use them on the spiders but its not like there any harder if you just do a spin >.<, hawkeye like i said was alright, but its not something thats to useful since its a zelda game and not splintercell lol, the arrow fights are so much funner whenthe enemy is actualy close enuf to shoot back.

Back