Pokemon Black Chaos...?

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I heard it was a rumor for the gameboy advance, but then I looked into some forums and they said they couldn't get past some parts in it etc. Also I saw this pic on Ebay:
a3_1.JPG

Now either ppl r selling things on Ebay that don't exist(which is illegal)or this is one fricken awsome game, look at this vid of Chaos:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jscBoArgd0k&NR[/MEDIA]
I mean those r some pretty cool pokemon there, and look at the one on the front cover of the box.

Plz tell me wut u guys know about this mystery...

Well that's something no one needed to know.

If u mean u hate pokemon, the show, I understand 200%. But I love the games, u always feel like u'r nvr done w/ the game, I think they're really fun.

This game looks very mysterious and the title sounds mysterious and cool...I want to know wut other ppl think too.

when you watch the video it seems like the pokemon dont look to real, atleast the new ones, but i cant wait for diamond, peal, ranger, and mystery dungeon

Don't double post, just edit ur last one plz:D

And i'm just not sure about...it's a cool title though isn't it? One of the best. And yes I'm looking forward to all those games as well, though i'm not to sure about Mystery Dungeon, that's looking kind of "iffy"...

ive been reading about it and ive thought it looks pretty amazing, being able to play as a pokemon, plus a partner is sweet. its also really deep.

hey i just googled this and this game is a bootleg game and when you get to the end of mt moon it is sorounded bye water and you cant go any where so yeah it is a fake

w00ps, looks as it is fake.
Ebay buyer that was jipped said:
POKEMON CHAOS BLACK IS FAKE. I BOUGHT ONE OF THESE GAMES AND BELIEVE YOU ME, YOU CAN'T GET FAR ON IT. IN THE FIRST CAVE YOU COME TO, YOU COME TO SOME WATER. YOU HAVE NO HM FOR SURF TO GET THROUGH IT, THERE IS NO WAY THROUGH. I SEARCHED FOR HOURS TO NO AVAIL.

BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS GAME. I WASTED OVER £10 ON THIS GAME TO BE SO DISAPOINTED.
Oh well, it was good while it lasted...

but.......it would be cool to have a pokemon like that (the one on the cover) but thats why we have pokemon diamond and pearl comin out soon...hopefully:rolleyes:

Pokemon is basic gameplay, it's just reall addictive(like mario games and totally unlike LoZ)
ZeLdA4LiFe said:
obviously its fake. besides anyone can make up a cover like that.
But making the monster? It would be kind of hard, I still like the title though:D

Back