Pokemon Diamond/Pearl info

the game is being release sept. 28 in japan, and they are already predicting over 3 million games sold by years end

MetroidZ said:
that'll be cool, it will feel like the DS is a pokedex. this game will be the reason for many pple to buy this game.
I think u mean this game is the reason many ppl will buy a DS:p

It won't be on the GBA, sry:( But actually i'm happy cuz' now u have to get a DS, plus u could get MP: Hunters if u've ever thought about that game.

Wiired said:
Looks sorta groovy.. I wonder how else the touch screen will be used.. Can't decide if i'll get it or not..
WHAT?!?! HOW DARE U EVEN BE ON THIS THREAD!:mad: Jk, but if u don't get this game i'll rip yo' head clean off boy!...at least u got one thing right...this is going to be one Grooovy game...

Last edited:
it sucks because i was reading about this game in late 2004, and i heard the latest we would see it was spring of 06, and ofcourse its still not out

nope spring of 07'. I wish it was out earlier this yr.! Sadly it's not, but i think it's smarter because the more time that overlaps the better the game gets and the more pokemon they add. Can I get a w00t! w00t!

Also it's smart because if it came out earlier this yr. it might have come out for both the DS and gba and since it will only come out for the DS then DS sales will go up. GENIUS marketing strategy Nintendo:D

Just added some new info to the first post:D

vvvvvvvvvvv
Diamond and Pearl will be set in the new region of Shin'ou, which will feature snowy environments, a first for a Pokémon RPG.
Shin'ou will feature an underground world, which will be used for multiplayer gaming. Players can create and decorate "secret bases", like they could in ruby and sapphire as well as participating in minigames, one of which will allow the player to dig up fossilized Pokémon.
A new crime gang is in town as well, called Team Galaxy, these guys will star in Diamond and Pearl.

the pokémon diamond, in which you call pokémon to come to your aid, is a fake game. look it up on google/wikipedia:)

Wow, u'r out of it. First of all, pokemon diamond is one of the new two games coming out for the DS. Second, the game where u call pokemon to ur aid is Mystery Dungeon, which is coming out later this fall.

Both r real....wow that was random Kakashi....

MetroidZ said:
thats good 4 me, more time to save for the DS
Well that's one good thing that comes out of it...but I already gots a DS Lite!! I want the new pokemon game now....*sniffle* O well, I guess we'll just have to wait....like we have to wait for the Wii...but I want both now....

JCpackers05 said:
i have lost interest in Pokemon about 10 years ago.....im 15
We get the idea! Stop posting if that's all u'r going to say!
MetroidZ said:
btw, is it just a remake of older pokemon games?
No, it's totally new, didn't u read my post at the very beginning? Read it again and u'll see. Plus there's the new list of pokemon and everything...u must not have read it.

Last edited:
JCpackers05 said:
i have lost interest in Pokemon about 10 years ago.....im 15

alright then, lets do the math here, the first pokemon game was released in the us and europe in late 1998(cards and tv show arriving soon after that), you lost interest 2 years before you even saw the game, weird

JCpackers is turning out to be a loser....he should understand that if he doesn't even like pokemon he doesn't have to come in here and say, "I don't like pokemon" that's spamming anyway.

Back