Portal 2

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I had so much fun with this game! The biggest question is are they going to make a number 3? I don't really want them to because they ended the game so well I don't think they'd be able to top it. Which if they did may take a risk of one of those sequels that ruined a series you know.

I see you aren't familiar with Valve games. Here's a quick course.

Valve+can+t+count+to+3_1006ba_2148029.jpg

Assassin pretty much summed up what I was going to say.

I see you aren't familiar with Valve games. Here's a quick course.

Valve+can+t+count+to+3_1006ba_2148029.jpg

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! I have the Orange Box [PC] and the Half-Life ANThology [PC], Left 4 Dead is stupid (Zombies are f***ing stupid), never played Day of Defeat, and Counter Strike which people say is very decent. I have 27 Steam games (FYI, which valve made both that and those games; so don't assume what I do not know).

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! I have the Orange Box [PC] and the Half-Life ANThology [PC], Left 4 Dead is stupid (Zombies are f***ing stupid), never played Day of Defeat, and Counter Strike which people say is very decent. I have 27 Steam games (FYI, which valve made both that and those games; so don't assume what I do not know).

Ownership does not equal knowledge. You obviously don't know much about Valve if you aren't aware of their relationship(or lack thereof) with the number 3.

And what is this about zombies being stupid? That's one of the features that makes them what they are.

Half-Life | Half-Life: Opposing Force | Half-Life: Blue Shift *oh f*** 3; they are still part of Half-Life
Half-Life 2| Half-Life 2: Episode One | Half-Life: Episode Two | Half-Life 2: Lost Cost *oh f*** 4; Are Still apart of Half-Life 2

The Orange Box *HOLY S*** 5 GAMES! THEY CAN COUNT TO 5!

Oh Here you go you f***ing smart ass who can't seem to link the Half-2 with the freak'n add-on games which makes 3 games.

Valve was founded by long-time Microsoft employees Gabe Newell and Mike Harrington on August 24, 1996 as an L.L.C. based in Kirkland, Washington. After incorporation in April 2003, it moved from its original location to Bellevue, Washington, the same city in which their original publisher, Sierra On-Line, Inc., was based. After the success of Half-Life, the team worked on mods, spin-offs, and sequels, including Half-Life 2. All current Valve games are built on its Source engine, which owes much of its success to mods and sequels. The company has developed six game series: Half-Life, Team Fortress, Portal, Counter-Strike, Left 4 Dead and Day of Defeat. Valve is noted for its support of its games' modding community: most prominently, Counter-Strike, Team Fortress, and Day of Defeat. Valve has branched out with this tradition to continue developing Dota 2 as the stand-alone sequel to the Warcraft III mod. Each of these games began as a third-party mod that Valve purchased and developed into a full game. They also distribute community mods on Steam. Since Valve Corporation's debut, it has expanded both in scope and commercial value. On January 10, 2008, Valve Corporation announced the acquisition of Turtle Rock Studios. On April 8, 2010, Valve won The Escapist Magazine's March Mayhem tournament for the best developer of 2010, beating out Zynga in the semi-final and BioWare in the finale. On August 1, 2012, Valve Corporation announced revisions to the Steam Subscriber Agreement (SSA) to prohibit class action lawsuits by users against the service provider. Alongside these changes to the SSA, the company also declared publicly the incorporation of Valve S.a.r.l., a subsidiary based in Luxembourg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is more if you thirst for Valves Knowledge so much.

Steam

Team Fortress 2 is getting an update "Man Vs. Machine".

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but that's not how it works. You can't just wiki something and say you understand it. For one, the latest TF2 update has been rumored at for months. Also, people who haven't even played Valve games are aware of it's infamy with a third sequel to its series.

Half-Life | Half-Life: Opposing Force | Half-Life: Blue Shift *oh f*** 3; they are still part of Half-Life
Half-Life 2| Half-Life 2: Episode One | Half-Life: Episode Two | Half-Life 2: Lost Cost *oh f*** 4; Are Still apart of Half-Life 2

The Orange Box *HOLY S*** 5 GAMES! THEY CAN COUNT TO 5!

Hold on a second worlds smartest man. They're add-ons to Half life one. Thusly not a full game. Thusly not related with the number three in any way shape or form.

Assasin pretty much has this one in the bag...

You hate zombies? Zombies are f***king stupid? Zombies are a core part of modern pop culture and have been ever since the film White Zombie. Hell theyve made such a major impact in all forms of media that they can be considered a part of western culture history. Zombie flicks even have theyre own set of rules to follow to be successful aside from any other horror film. An zombie games sell, boy do they sell. I believe Left 4 Dead out soled the precious Portal 2 by quite a bit actually. George Ramero? Just forget about that guy right? He didnt become a legend by making Titanic or whatever movie you like to watch I can tell you that much for sure. Whenever a zombie flick hits major theaters its destined to succeed, millions of people flood the theaters for that ****.

Im Bodine, Im a zombie fan...
15zoax3.png

No, I was just making the point that a lot of people out there disagree that zombies are lame. Creators of zombie fiction must be doing something right if so many people eat the **** up, right?

No. Not at all. If you're gonna defend something you love, you don't do it using popularity. There are plenty of things that are popular that have done nothing to deserve said praise and yet the people love it.

I'm sure there are other factors besides popularity that makes zombies great.

I see, like Solja Boy or however he misspells his name.

Sure, there are other qualities I love about zombies. Like how its based on fact, or that it give more emphasis on the generic enemies you face in games. For example, in Mario games the main problem is usually Bowser, and his minions are only there to make getting to him all the more difficult. Sure his army of critters play a big part in helping him in his actions but Bowser undeniably hogs the villain spotlight. But if it were following by zombie rules, the problem would be all the Goombas running amok(sp?) in the Mushroom Kingdom and Bowser would be out of the picture, or a minor side threat. Unless he's playing some sort of Albert Wesker-like role.

Or the fact that in any zombie fiction theres never a shortage of threats. Whether it be the living dead, or people acting the way they do because of the situation, or the government. The scary scary government.

Also in a post zombie apacolypse scenario, people tend to show their true colors. The guy that use to help the old lady cross the street to seem like a nice guy around others may now be holding her down at gunpoint demanding her to hand over her groceries. Desperation tends to show you how people really are.

Also theres the whole, humans are worse than zombies thing which is related to the previous point. Whenever they pull that out things tend to amp up.

Then theres the fact that, all in all, they may not be one of us anymore, but zombies are the ideal mascot for "villain with a deep backstory." Theyre people who had lives before they got infected. Might have been married to the man/woman of their dreams for years, might have planned to purpose before everything went wrong. Might have been a cop, a car thief, a banker, a lawyer, a school teacher, an engineer, a combat vet, ect. Youll never know though, all you can do is wonder.

Back