post pics of your wii games here!

callme.nasty said:
if you have all of those, you are a serious loser.

and cammy, i was being incredibly sarcastic when i asked if you had more pics.
He is a loser because he has lots of games:sick: :confused:

I would consider myself a loser if all I did was sit around and play those games, but unfortunately my freetime isn't what it used to be. I still like variety when I do find time to play. And I would be neglecting my shiny new wiikey if I didn't take advantage....

Sam_Harris said:
He is a loser because he has lots of games:sick: :confused:

yes. how much time do you sit around playing video games if you have freaking 37 games and 28 of them have only been out for no more than 3-4 months? anyone who has any bit of a life would agree with me. either that or he's so freaking rich that he gets them just because he can...in which case i'd still say he's a loser for taking all the games!

as he stated before he has a wiikey ( for the newb's thats the only wii modchip on the market worth buying ), whitch means he only has to download a wii iso and burn them.... no costs involved there realy.

Yup, wiikey kicks ass. I have plenty of games I haven't even had a chance to try besides making sure the disc burned correctly. If you're in the market for a modchip, the wiikey is definitely the way to go.

BTW Nilsk123, do you really need that unscrambler? My LG drive comes today, I thought rawdump 2.0 was all ya needed for backups???

dakster said:
Wii:

Tiger woods 07
Wii Sports
Madden
Wiiplay
SSX Blur
Trauma Center
WarioWare
Elebits
Ramen Raving Rabbids
Sonic Secret Rings
COD3
Zelda
Excite Truck
Super Monkey Ball

GameCube:
RE4
Mario Strikers
Metroid Prime II
Viewtiful Joe
Super Smash Brothers Melee
F-Zero GX
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Mario Sunshine
Mario Kart Double Dash

VC:
Mario Brothers
Super Mario Brothers
Super Mario World
Mario 64
Donkey Kong Country
Elevator Action
Castlevania
Sonic The Hedgehog
Gradius
F-Zero
Street Fighter II
Mario Kart 64
Space Harrier II
Donkey Kong

just a couple of games then lol

i have:

sonnic secret rings
wii sports
red steel
zelda tp

and i am getting dbz in a couple of days

I have:

Zelda
Wii Sports
Wii Play (Game is rubbish but good for the remote)
Sonic
Rayman
Red Steel
Did have Wario but played it for 5 minutes and then traded it back in the next week for Sonic.

V@O,

I didn't take any pictures of mine, but I used the wire method, and tucked the wiikey on the right side down in the black plastic housing (well wrapped in electrical tape). I did this based on a guide I read, mainly this one:

http://www.ps2-scene.org/m37r01d/Wiikey review.html

But I can't seem to find the guide where the wiikey was installed on the side. The wiikey is pretty small, its easy to place it where you want. I would highly recommend a wire install as opposed to the quick solder points. Although that install linked above does look pretty slick.

I have:

Zelda (dur)
Wii sports
Wii play
Red steel
Warioware
/2 'Motes, 3 Nunchucks :tard:

[Got eldees preordered]
Also sold Rayman to friend for £25 lol... I'm currently searching for some good games, any ideas?

I'll try to take some pics but my cams a bit f'd up.

just go to mapwii.com and you can see every one wiis with respectives games around the world.

and responding to the topic, i have:

Back