Post your Wii Accessory Finds Here

May as well just hollow out a pool club and use that :lol:

The GameStop Wii stand-n-fan is actually really good, its only $10.00 if its still on sale...the light matches the wii's lcd perfectly and it just looks awesome togeather

Another wiimote charger

prin01.gif

prin02.gif

Linkage

The most weird accessories everrrrr

cookkit1.jpg

cookkit2.jpg

Linkage

Hori Fighting Stick:

June 26, 2007 - Online retailer play-asia.com has listed a rather exciting new peripheral, the Hori Fighting Stick Wii. Hori is a widely popular Japanese manufacturer specializing in fighting sticks, and the launch of such a peripheral for the Wii will no doubt come as good news to fans of classic fighting games on the Virtual Console.

hori-fighting-stick-wii-20070626101942686-000.jpg

The stick is listed as launching in Japan in August of this year, and currently caries a US $52.90 price tag via import. Hori has confirmed to IGN that a US release is also planned. Stay tuned for more details as they are made available.

Source: http://gear.ign.com/articles/799/799492p1.html

Thanks for that Sillyhat and yeah Stunna I'm guessing it's used for cooking mama lol

Hmm well according to the reviews on there it's not very good :/

surfinrach90 said:
The most weird accessories everrrrr

cookkit1.jpg

cookkit2.jpg

Linkage
Yea, I posted the Billiards accessory and Cooking accessory on my site first. I must say its the weirdest stuff that these companies come up with. I dont even know if I should review this. Thats how awkward and stupid these things are.

dcemureviews said:
Yea, I posted the Billiards accessory and Cooking accessory on my site first. I must say its the weirdest stuff that these companies come up with. I dont even know if I should review this. Thats how awkward and stupid these things are.
lmao thanks for making my day dude! those are awesome and stupid at the same time! i can just imagine me sayin 2 my mate when hes comes over ' Hey dude check this out! i can turn my wiimote into a fry pan or a knife or a fork or a....' lol

edit: sorry rach just realised you were the origional poster! credit to you!

Almo said:
lmao thanks for making my day dude! those are awesome and stupid at the same time! i can just imagine me sayin 2 my mate when hes comes over ' Hey dude check this out! i can turn my wiimote into a fry pan or a knife or a fork or a....' lol

edit: sorry rach just realised you were the origional poster! credit to you!
Rach posted here first...but I was the first to post news about both. But yes, those are the two weirdest and non-useful products.

Back