Post your Wii Accessory Finds Here

Billet Aluminum Steering Wheel

bmc100_front_large.jpg

http://www.billetmechanical.com/ind...p.flypage&product_id=1&category_id=1&Itemid=1

That is nice. The major issue I have with the other steering wheel adapter is IR sensor got blocked. So I have to take the WiiMote in and out between game to click on something on screen.

Component to VGA converter for Wii

I just found this on Dealextreme. It allows connecting any 480p or 720p component to a VGA monitor up to SXGA resolution.
sku_4114_6.jpg

Alright, well i looked in all post..and i don't think i saw anything about a Microphone about the Online...has it been confirmed to have one?

Don't think so... all the ones I've seen have been fake crappy mock ups so far, nothing official yet =]

Ohh wait.. what about that boogie game, I'll take a look for you

Best deal on wii motes

My opinion on the best deal for wiimote chargers

It hooks right up into the Wii USB ports and if you use the code: EDEALINFO

you get 10% off which only takes off like 1.50 cents but it's pretty sweet, I've been using it for a week so far and it works awesomely

Hope this helps

Damn, I didn't see that I must have bought the last pack.
Check also tigerdirect.com they had a pack for 18 but i didn't check it out much.

Here is a single wiimote charger

http://www.geeks.com/imageshare/W/150x150/WII-CHARGER-unit.gif

I'm guessing it will be just as good as the one I got except you can only charge 1 wii mote at a time.

I highly recommenced this bag, when I was living on a college campus it was very convenient to transport my wii, 3 wiimotes 2 nun chucks and multiple games from building to building

I got the wiibag that nintendo put out when I bought my wii, and it was lamer than Christopher Reeves acting career after Superman. It was too small and couldn't even hold 2 wii motes with system

Last edited:
Sweetest Accesory Ever!

i cant be bothered to chekc if this has already been posted, so here it is:
604653992454ec3b90371eug0.jpg

now isnt that cool ?

Seen them somewhere before not sure if it was on here though. They're cool to look at but quite pointless really, in my room where I play I think the sword would be in the way and p*ss me off :p.

Shadow20074 said:
i cant be bothered to chekc if this has already been posted, so here it is:
604653992454ec3b90371eug0.jpg

now isnt that cool ?
They had that on AOTS. now if they could make a wii boomerang that would be awesome.

lilg said:
The Wii Zapper

Wii_zapper.jpg

don't forget to push the green button
1. that is not even the wii zapper,
2. your a noob that want's attention and
3. your asking for rep when u give out rong info

wiiman14 said:
1. that is not even the wii zapper,
2. your a noob that want's attention and
3. your asking for rep when u give out rong info
Then again it was the Wii zapper, the prototype at the previous E3.
No need to...I guess insult him when no one else cared and he doesn't even post anymore it looks like.

wii_recharge.jpg

Long lasting battery power for your Wiimote combine with a dedicated charger that fits into any USB plug!
This is the rechargeable battery power pack for Wii.
- Easy to set up and use
- Can stand by 168 hours
- Long life mega power battery
- Comes with power charge cable
- 3 hours quick charge function
- Can be use continuously over 24 hours
- Built-in power charge working indicator.

Back