Post your Wii Accessory Finds Here

wiiman14 said:
The real zapper looks nothing like that......
well yeah, now it doesn't. But it was the prototype that Nintendo put out at last year's E3. At the time of that post, the real Wii Zapper wasn't even announced yet.

Krusnik said:
well yeah, now it doesn't. But it was the prototype that Nintendo put out at last year's E3. At the time of that post, the real Wii Zapper wasn't even announced yet.
That gun was called the wii lightgun, not zapper.

Nintendo Finaly showed there final version of the "Wii Zapper" i'm slightly disappointed at the design I usualy stand by nintendo in there design decisions but not this time i personaly think its horrid although I haven't used it I think the design just doesn't look good

Accessory_zapper.jpg

I looked and some of the other unofficial ones here are a few

This first one is called Wii Gun Hazard its a pretty decent design but i see the flaw that most games use the B button to fire and move the nunchuk up and down to open doors and do other things. But its more Gun like then the thing Nintendo designed.

gunhazard-v02l.jpg

More Info

This next one is the Wii Blaster its like a shot gun or something again it has the same flaw a lot of games use the B button as the trigger and use motion of the nunchuk for other things I do how ever like the shot gun design.

wii-blaster-c01l.jpg

More Info

This last but certainly not least design is my favorite by far it looks the most like a real gun and it uses the B button as the trigger unlike the other ones it contains extra components so that the nunchuk can plug into the bottom of the controller thus solving the problem of the nunchuk movement being used in some games.

VWIOT002200_01_L.jpg

More Info

Great post Link, I have to agree with you the last one is certainly teh best =]

i had a thread a while back posting every single wii gun attatchement i could possibly find all on one page i spent ages gettingloads of pics to finally put them all in one place on one post so it was easier for everyone and guess what some turd accused me of making a thread which was already done and got it deleted when i was just making it easier for everyone

daviduk200 said:
i had a thread a while back posting every single wii gun attatchement i could possibly find all on one page i spent ages gettingloads of pics to finally put them all in one place on one post so it was easier for everyone and guess what some turd accused me of making a thread which was already done and got it deleted when i was just making it easier for everyone
Ummm, thats great. Good for you though.:thumbsup:

Yeah i've seen that retro controller thingy before, but still it's pretty cool/interesting.

Rate my Wii
Wii Console, 2 Wii-motes, 2 Nunchucks,
Legend of Zelda TP, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Paper Mario, Excite Truck, Mario Strikers Charged, Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, Sonic Adventure 2 Virtual Console- Donkey Kong, ExciteBike, Galaga, Metroid, Pacman, Paper Mario, Soccer, Super Mario Bros, SMB2, The Legend Of Zelda. Never Had GCN

frankofwii said:
My opinion on the best deal for wiimote chargers

It hooks right up into the Wii USB ports and if you use the code: EDEALINFO

you get 10% off which only takes off like 1.50 cents but it's pretty sweet, I've been using it for a week so far and it works awesomely

Hope this helps

FINALLY chargers that don't have that nasty rubberized crap, thanks for posting that bro!

youcannotspellit said:

Key Specifications/Special Features:
  • With super skidproof particles :yesnod:
  • Prevents the controller from slipping off :yikes:
  • Protects your hands from being hurt :aureola:

do you have sudden compulsions to grab your junk while using these?:lol:

sorry for the triple posts I was going to cut and paste and delete two of these and combine them later, but alas I cannot.

Last edited:
Back