Post your Wii Accessory Finds Here

I'm so glad I never paid for a classic controller or whatever the heck they call it, worst feel ever.

better wiizapper then the original...

:crazy: I just find the best wii zapper ever (vs nintendo actual version):

VWIOT003800_08_L.jpg

VWIOT003800_01_L.jpg

Wii 2 in 1 Combined Light Gun
Product Code: VWIOT003800

The NEW Wii 2-in-1 Combined Light gun makes you feel more fun and realistic when you are playing the shooting game.

Moreover the disassembly design make it more convenience to use!
US$18.00

# Features: The gun body can be disassemble to suit different wii shooting games
# Making the game more realistic & fun
# No batteries required
# The Wiimote & Nunchuk Controller are not included

sources:

http://gonintendo.com/?p=24980

http://videogame.brando.com.hk/prod_detail.php?prod_id=00487&dept_id=020&cat_id=046

PS: SORRY I JUST REALIZE THAT I'M THE THIRD PERSON WHO POST THIS...

Last edited:
nice, im sick with having my c controler attached to the wiimote

Hi guys -

I know you all like keeping your remotes together - but I've been using a battery recharger I picked up two years ago. It's an Energerzer 15 Minute Recharger.

That's right - it fully recharges four AA or four AAA batteries in about 15 minutes. FULLY CHARGED.

So if your Remotes with rechargable batteries go dead or too low while you're playing a game, take out the batteries, pop them into the Energizer Recharger, plug it in, go to the restroom, wash up, get some soda-pop and snacks for you and your best bud, make a phone call to invite some friends over - and by the time your done - your batteries will be fully charged!

I think they're the best chargers on the market today. And with a recharge time of 15 minutes, you can be ready to play FAST.

All the stores sell them. Just make sure you get the 15 minute one and not the regular recharger (which like the Wii Remote recharger takes a couple of hours).

Ken

i have the second one myself and i still use my game cube controllers for the vc

DECALGIRL.COM
thats the place to go if you want some really cool skins for your wii and matching ones for your classic controller or the wiimote and nunchuk

yes but the matching stickers for your wiimote and nunchuk from decalgirl only cover the front. but do they cover the whole console though? and which cover do you prefer?

I saw that too, that the latest upgrade to the console included USB support for a keyboard.

So no longer is it necessary to practice eye/hand coordination skills trying to type in a web address - a long web address.

Though I haven't tried it with my Microsoft 6000 wireless account,I wouldn't see why it won't work.

Ken

I bought the Mad Catz battery charger. A real waste for $20. Takes forever to charge and you only get about 6 hours charge out of it. Sold it.

I'll look into a dual charger setup when I have 2 remotes. For now I got a Nyko rubber-grip battery cover 2-pack at Radio Shack for $6.

I'll get the classic controller grip thingy when I get a classic controller. I can buy it locally for about $7.

Logitech has now released a usb mic for the Wii. I don't know how much of an improvement it will be over the one already contained in Boogie but if you want to check it out here's the url: Logitech Mic

Dr. Mom

Since the post on the battery packs was made, has anyone tried them out? I am looking to buy something for my husband and want to know which is best. I'd love to hear the good and the bad.

Back