Post your Wii Accessory Finds Here

Hmm..well I've never heard of this but I'll look into it for ya :)

Or maybe another member will know? But I'll certainly try and find out for ya :)

anyoe know when charger docks will be availible in NZ? lol man were always last to get things over here.

I like Nyko's stuff and the CC attach to Wii Remote should come in handy for Brawl

surfinrach90 said:
Yes I'm double posting but heyy.. what the hell, not the end of the world is it?

Check this out:

thumb_nykoclassicgrip1.jpg

thumb_nykoclassicgrip3.jpg

thumb_nykoclassicgrip4.jpg

From Nyko

That can PWN ON MY FACE ANYDAY!!!!

so i was waiting for my nyko charger then all the sudden i had to wait till may17 yeah now i need to grab myself some new batteries

aryus said:
so i was waiting for my nyko charger then all the sudden i had to wait till may17 yeah now i need to grab myself some new batteries

The Nyko charger has been available at Circuit City (and maybe other places) for a few weeks now.

Okay so I've heared people asking a lot lately about how good the charger are etc, so I've found some reviews for some chargers and accessories, there's also links on there too buy them. Hope you all find this usefull, and don't forget to rep :thumbsup:

Capdase Soft Silicone Jacket Case

Penguin United Charger Dock - I got a picture on this on the first page.

Wii Boxing Gloves - pictures at the end of the post.

Wii CONTROLLER carry bag

Wii Skin protector

Okay there are a few more on there just look at the left hand side for more of them. These are just the ones I found the best.

boxing.jpg

boxing2.jpg

VWIOT000400_02_S.jpg

VWIOT000400_03_S.jpg

Rechargeable battery pack

Wii0077-x.jpg

Wii Straps + cleaning kit

Wii0077-x.jpg

LEATHER Wii Strap! *wants*

Wii0073-l.jpg

Links will be up when I get back from college

how do you recharge those kind of things (i think ive asked before but i have bad memory...) :confused:

I'm quite interested in the gloves..purely because I do the bag training on Wii Sports quite often.

Back