Problem

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Another error for me.

On my user cp when I click the link to latest post the page loads however it is not updated.

My example is the general suggestion thread. LevesqueIsKing posted there so I clicked go to his post however when page loads it is me who has posted last and his post is nowhere to be seen. Refreshing and forced refreshing hasn't done anything to help.

That's the exact same problem I have McCloud, in the same post as well. It says LIK is the last member to post, but it is you, it's the only thread that has the problem for me.

EDIT: The only thing we could do is to just unsubscribe it I suppose.

Last edited:
Inceptor said:
That's the exact same problem I have McCloud, in the same post as well. It says LIK is the last member to post, but it is you, it's the only thread that has the problem for me.

Same here. As of yet I haven't encountered it with other threads however the General Forum Suggestions doesn't seem to be working properly..

Like I said, is it possible for us to just unsubscribe it?

Inceptor said:
Like I said, is it possible for us to just unsubscribe it?

Yes, just go to your subscriptions and cancel it.

I tried flushing browser chache and still nothing...

I noticed this as well, so I assumed his post was removed or deleted.
I guess thats not the case.

I am still receiving this problem, has anyone came up with any idea of the problem?

I'd also like to mentioned 'view forum leaders' isn't working for myself either.

Sorry for double post...I can post there however it is a single piece of text that won't work. Where ever I try to post it I get that message even in this thread...

I cannot post as then the page breaks. Help please?

Back