problems watching videos online

wiicat1

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2009
canada
So, this might be a very basic question, but I could not find the answer anywhere. I am new to Wii, and I have been trying to watch videos online with it. Everytime I go to a site, whether it be alluc.org, or some of the others that were recommended here, when I click on a video I just get pop ups. I don't know how to close those out and continue to watch the video. Since wii only opens one browser window, how is this done?

I'm sorry if this is a very obvious answer, I just can't seem to figure it out.
Thanks

I, too, have been trying to figure out videos. sometimes we don't get to watch our favorite shows, and thought it would be awesome to catch the episodes we missed on either the networks' sites or on hulu on the big screen instead of a smaller computer screen. problem is, I can't get them to load. On a lot of screens, links to the shows are missing (the same websites that show them on my laptop). The Opera browser is horrible. Is there any type of update or can another browser be loaded? I bet firefox would be much better.

ok so i saw posted in an older post that youtube could be viewed but now i cant... is it me or did they upgrade and now wii can't watch?

Back