Problems with the Wii Channels (internet, nintendo, and shop)

Ravagence

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2010
Canada
I've been having problems today with going into the Wii shop, internet, and Nintendo channel.

In the shop channel it sticks at the loading circle. I can press the home button and such and return to the menu but that's all.

In the internet channel, I go into it and it loads fine but it won't let me press any buttons other than the favourites. It won't even let me press the home button on the screen or on the 'mote. The buttons that it won't let me press (that are faded, or greyish) are the web address input and the other one (which I can't remember). It also won't let me on any website input text with or without a keyboard. So I'll click on a text box and it won't bring up the keyboard screen.

On the nintendo channel, I click it and it fades to black then goes to a white screen where I can't do anything except turn it off by the power button on the wii.

P.S.
I know for sure that there is no problem with the internet or router at my place so don't provide that as an answer for the nintendo or internet channel. For the shop channel, I've had this before but I just decided to add it in here too.

All help is appreciated,
Ravagence

Back