PS3 Downloads and Demos

fatalorgasm92

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7
May 6, 2007
Big Pine Key, FL
Wii Online Code
3157-7038-9234-4590
The Wii has a schedule for its downloads right? Mondays.
So Does anyone know if the PS3 has a schedule as well, I check at different dates and I don't know when to expect new Demos or Downloads will comes out.
Does anybody know??

I think its just randomly as they become available. I could be wrong, but I never noticed any particular date for new things appearing in the playstation store.

You lot have the Ninja Gaiden demo don't you? I want it! :( We only got the trailer, it looks amazing :)

Good thing is I haven't had any Ninja Gaidens before, but played them at friends, I won't be able to tell if they're similar

Well From what i hav read, the Team didnt feel like they finished the game. It features alot of Ninja Gaiden Black but theres alot of New things it will include, Plus theres the Chick to play with as well.

Because of the PS3s capability of having alot of things on screen if you look at the comparisons of that first level. The level is the same but of course textures are better. Theres Extra tree, leaves falling, rocks and shrubs. Just alot of things added to the enviromonment from what i can tell.
If you wanna check it out therse a fwe vids like this one
http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/10182

xbox has new arcade games wed.
so if nintendos is monday
maybe ps3s is tuesday? :lol:

Sony needs to catch up to Nintendo and Microsoft. It's great that all 3 systems are taking online gaming communities more seriously. I feel the best online gaming community will be a large factor in the console wars.

Well they all have Advantages and Disadvantages at this point.

Pro for Wii i think would be i has the best games
Games that are classics from years ago and got 9 and 10s when released
Con for Wii i would say is that it has no Demos

Pro for Xbox is that it has alot of stuff since its been around a long time
Con is all the downloadable games are old arcade games, good or not they cost too much, another Con is that you pay for the online service and the DL rates arent very good

Pro for PS3 is it has demos and the Download rate is fantastic
Con for PS3 is it has no schedule and lacks a little bit on downloadable games ( although some like Crash are fantastic)

Ya i think online is important and its one reason why i think Xbox really needs to stop charging for live its kinda ridiculous. and the points systems? Wii and Xbox need to get rid of that, I guess Wiis is ok cuz u can tell how much it sis, with Xbox its like multiply your dollar time 1.3 or sume bs

Well they all have Advantages and Disadvantages at this point.

Pro for Wii i think would be i has the best games
Games that are classics from years ago and got 9 and 10s when released
Con for Wii i would say is that it has no Demos

Pro for Xbox is that it has alot of stuff since its been around a long time
Con is all the downloadable games are old arcade games, good or not they cost too much, another Con is that you pay for the online service and the DL rates arent very good

Pro for PS3 is it has demos and the Download rate is fantastic
Con for PS3 is it has no schedule and lacks a little bit on downloadable games ( although some like Crash are fantastic)

Ya i think online is important and its one reason why i think Xbox really needs to stop charging for live its kinda ridiculous. and the points systems? Wii and Xbox need to get rid of that, I guess Wiis is ok cuz u can tell how much it sis, with Xbox its like multiply your dollar time 1.3 or sume bs

Celestial said:
If the 360 started free online I would go to the shop and by one straight away..
only $50 a year
and the online is so nice its very much worth it.

Sovieto said:
only $50 a year
and the online is so nice its very much worth it.

I don't understand why everyone says the online is so nice. Since you think so finally ill ask someone.

What is this thing that makes the $50 online so great? I dont get it. I mean you pay $50. The Download rates are terrible. All the Dl games are Arcade games that you pay too much for. You can DL trailers for movies and Games( who cares i can STREAM on my PC and i wont have to wait) you are extremely limited to Downloads because you have to Delete every other one for more space. And its not very cosmetically pleasing in my opinion.

Also the online isnt Wi-fi and thats really annoying. Ya they have more Demos but for being out 4 Times longer they really dont have that many demos...Plus if anyone actually wanted a Webcam they Have to use the 360 one because its the only compatible one. And I have to use a Headset plugged into the controller i cant jsut go buy a normal Blu-tooth or USB headset.

Theres a few other things but explain to me why everyone thinks Xbox Live is God of online gaming, I've yet to see anything completely Mind Blowing about there service except the Mind Blowing $50 fee.

Back