PS3 gamestop problem

I won't be wasting my time with a PS3 probably. There is a little bit of a possibility I might get it in a couple of years when they are cheap, but I will probably go for the XBox which will be really cheap by then.

the xbox has its moments, but the ps3 is one I will get.The timing is bad, and the price to boot. The next bonus I get from work will cover the cost, mid march. Thw wii will hold me over. I despise microsoft so the 360 can burn in hell(literally) along with that crook Gates. LOL dont mean to politic this post. Soooooooooooo any naysayers wanna chime in yet? I feel bad for gamespot shoppers. I too got burned on preorders, just cause I was 3rd on the list I thought for sure...nope they sold it and made me wait....similar to whats going on NOW. LOL I hope yall who p/o'ed the wii dont get burnt. GOOD LUCK!!

I actually enjoy my 360 Hooray Gears of War. I'm really one the fence with the PS3 though. I think I may get one eventually after all the bugs are worked out and it's a tad bit cheaper. But, my Wii will be the only thing hooked up to the TV for a long while

if this was said about wii: SOURCE SOURCE SOURCE
since this is said about ps3: LOL TEH NEWBS

source please? so i can have meaning behind a laugh.

Back