ps3 or ipod touch 4g

... From a gaming standpoint, the answer to that question is obvious lmao, PS3 all the way. :lol:

As a technology overall, still the PS3 for me. Nobody is satisfied just having a ****ing cell phone anymore... If you want to game on the go, buy a damn handheld. If you need it's apps to survive, stop being stupid.

If price is an issue, $199 for 8GB iPod Touch 4G or $249 for 160 GB PS3 slim. Something interesting, $299 for 32GB iPod Touch 4G and $299 for 320GB PS3 slim(which will usually come with a game as a bundle:wink:)!

Kinda sucks Apple didn't put any new features or at least slim the iPod Touch for this gen except give it a white paint job + price cut and it comes with iOS 5. If you want gaming on the go, get a PS Vita or 3DS they'll give you your money's worth with rich immensive gameplay. Don't get me wrong but the iPod Touch games usually cost 99 cents and take a couple of minutes out of your life but there are some good games for it.

Last edited:
Why are we comparing a handheld game--

IT'S NOT A ****ING HANDHELD IT'S AN OVERPRICED PHONE! Dx With all sorts of useless **** for the media-driven generation of the day to waste time with... Ugh. /hatredinabundance

IT'S NOT A ****ING HANDHELD IT'S AN OVERPRICED PHONE! Dx With all sorts of useless **** for the media-driven generation of the day to waste time with... Ugh. /hatredinabundance
Then why are they deciding to put mmo games on that over priced phone anyway. People were thinking about it becoming a handheld game anyway. ahhh enough of this!!

PS3.
ipods are just overpriced MP3 players with crappy software to put tunes on it

Playing devil's advocate, let's not forget the PS3 had it's own set of problems.
halolz-dot-com-phoenixwright-ps3-nogames.jpg
halolz-dot-com-sonyplaystation3-psnhacked.jpg halolz-dot-com-sonyps3-nothing.gif

On the bright side, it has MGS4!
But technically that was a movie.

The PS3's had games for at least two years now... I'm getting sick of hearin' it from ya. :p

On the bright side, it has MGS4!
But technically that was a movie.

Mother ****ers without the attention span or taste to appreciate grandeur cutscenes aren't real gamers in my book. ¬_¬ They're like the CoD faggots who somehow think the single player campaign in their shooter of choice is good.

Mgs4 was meant for real gamers PS3 has uncharted that blows all of 360 games out of the water except for mass effect and the select few

Back