puppy names

...Aaaaaaawwwwwwwhhhh.

I want a white dog called Kio... And just any other dog I can get called Shelby, try and get the Superman reference.

Frogger said:
...Aaaaaaawwwwwwwhhhh.

I want a white dog called Kio... And just any other dog I can get called Shelby, try and get the Superman reference.

The Wurf von den Spessartraeubern can be called Kio...that's nice.

Now about this shelby...which breed? You know our agreement on the Pomeranian. >>

As for the original poster, Frawny's a great name.

Pomeranian!? Get a maltese, they are awesome.

I'm going to get a Maltese and a large dog, perhaps a Husky, when I'm older. I've yet to come up with witty lifting names for them. Give me a minute...

The ladies like lap dogs, plus pomeranians look ghey.

My old CC coach had a dog that was named 10K

LevesqueIsKing said:
Pomeranian!? Get a maltese, they are awesome.

I'm going to get a Maltese and a large dog, perhaps a Husky, when I'm older. I've yet to come up with witty lifting names for them. Give me a minute...

He said no to a Maltese too! Pomeranians so own them though...

I was watching Airline with Jay yesturday and there was this German Shepherd on there called Ammo.

He was so cute, his owner took him to India to help with an earthquake out there, the dog found around 200 people. He even got to fly with the passengers because he was so well trained.

I do like the name Ammo.

Frogger said:
He said no to a Maltese too! Pomeranians so own them though...
If I was able to post some pictures of my puappy right now, you would soooooooo change your mind.

You win, for now :shifty:

LevesqueIsKing said:
The ladies like lap dogs, plus pomeranians look ghey.

My old CC coach had a dog that was named 10K

Her lap is MINE.

Sure you don't want one of these to name HHH?
doberman.jpeg

*Imagines Adam sitting on Emma's lap*

You are soooooooo manly, dude. And no, I don't see the point of having mean looking dogs. Dogs are supposed to look cute, no?

EDIT:

And if I wanted to name a dog after Trips, I'd name it Leve. Trips' name is Paul Levesque. You knew thats where my username came from, y/n?

LevesqueIsKing said:
If I was able to post some pictures of my puappy right now, you would soooooooo change your mind.

You win, for now :shifty:

Obviously you win. Have you SEEN my dog?

messing020do3.jpg

Back