Post Your Pets!

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Alright, I said I'd go on a thread posting spree last night but I didn't, but here's the first one! And, I don't care if there's other threads like these already.. they're not active now, are they? No. So let's start fresh =)

Pictures if you've got them, let's see your pets!
What you got?
What's their names?
How old are they?
Why did you call them that?

I have a cat named Tilly.
Can't really remember how old she is.. maybe 8 or 9?
Anyone remember that kids program Tots TV? Well that's where her name came from, I used to love that program as a kid.. and when we got our cat my brother had some of those videos, and I remember looking over at the videos and thinking Tilly! So yeah.. discuss!

Oh yeah, we're getting a dog soon too =D
My mothers only wants a little dog, so it will probably be a terrier, we've fallen in love with this Cairn Terrier, so we might be getting that end of the month, I'd never heared of them before.. he's what they look like:

tucker_cairn_terrier_01.jpg_w450.jpg

Some various photos of my 2 bearded dragons, Albi and Mew, Albi has a piece of tail missing and Mew has a foot and a couple of toes missing but that doesnt slow either of them down. They were left in with their mother when they wqere born and she attacked them, the rpevious owners didnt have a clue about beardies so we bought them and gave them luxury houses lol

albismile.jpg

P1040971.JPG

008 (2).JPG

021.JPG

Back