Pets You Want

paintba||er

WiiChat Member
Sep 17, 2006
Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: s
Wii Online Code
8354-0173-2009-5422
Well, I'm bored so I decided to make another stupid thread.

So what are some pets that you want? I have always wanted an African Grey Parrot, but they are so damn expensive, and my ferret would probably eat it if I got one. And I have always wanted a little Squirrel Monkey, but they are illegal in Utah. (damn state) And I have wanted an African Spurred Tortoise ever since I went into a pet store one day and there was a big ass tortoise staring at me with lettuce hanging out its mouth. I'm not sure why I haven't got one of them yet, probably because they get so big (up to 200lbs) and they are a huge commitment since it would probably live longer than me. (they live 80-100 years)

To tell you the truth mang, i really do hate animals. But fish... fish are different. I don't know what it is about them, but i used to have a few when i was young. Sadly the ones i had died quickly within a week due to the fact that this one big fish i had chased them around alot, and pretty much just beat the **** out of them. :lol:

But i really do miss watching them mess around in there... kinda makes me wanna go out there and get some again.

uhh racoon

they are illegal, and as house pets they get obese, but damn are they cool, up until i wa s7 i grew up in a village with about 200 people in it and one of the people walked around with his pet racoon on his shouldors and what not

it was so kick-ass

Kiwi said:
To tell you the truth mang, i really do hate animals. But fish... fish are different. I don't know what it is about them, but i used to have a few when i was young. Sadly the ones i had died quickly within a week due to the fact that this one big fish i had chased them around alot, and pretty much just beat the **** out of them. :lol:

But i really do miss watching them mess around in there... kinda makes me wanna go out there and get some again.
Fish are probably my least favorite pet. They don't really do anything and just get boring. I would much rather have a pet that is more interactive.....

If I could have any I'd want a wolf but thats not really a pet. So I'd want a monkey my grandma used to have one and I loved watching it and chasing it around.

I've always wanted a penguin, but that would never work out. Kinda want a llama as well. Those big fluffy llama's that aren't really llama's and look like a mix between a llama and a sheep.

a pet i want.......well, on a related topic i went to the pet store yesterday because theres a gun shop that me my bf and his friend wanted to check out and possibly buy another pistol for myself. well my boyfriends friend's now fiance was with us and she HATES guns. cant stand being near them, hates the noise, just all around is disgusted by them (liberal).

so anyways in an attempt to make her happy while we all were going to look at guns, we went to the gun shop first to notice that they were closed (mind you my bf is driving). so we park in their parking lot and walk over to the pet store where the MINUTE i walk in, i see this little black and white shih tzu. automatically my heart just MELTED and i fell inlove. i didnt need to see any other dogs but this one. i looked at my bf with bright eyes and said "LOOK ITS A BABY CHUCHU!!! (my dogs name is chuchu and hes a gray and white shih tzu)" while he played with the syberian huskies and boxer puppies, i sat there the whole time we were in the store (roughly 30 min or so) playing with this one dog. if i didnt firmly believe in adoption first, i would of SO bought this dog.....also i couldnt do that to my baby dog....if i got another dog, let alone another shih tzu, i think chuchu's heart would break. he already is "mad" at me beacuse i came home smelling like dog lol. he knew i cheated on him.

so the point of my little babbling story was to say i was THIS close to buying another shih tzu....or my bf asked how much he was and he knew i wanted it. but alas, i walked out with nothing and came home to my one true love bug <333

and in unrealistic views, i want a pet penguin hehe

I would love a Platypus, Koala or Echidna, for all of those people not from Australia, who don't know what they are here are some pictures:

platypus.jpg

koala.jpg

f_echid10.jpg

mushroomedmario said:
uhh racoon

they are illegal, and as house pets they get obese, but damn are they cool, up until i wa s7 i grew up in a village with about 200 people in it and one of the people walked around with his pet racoon on his shouldors and what not

it was so kick-ass

yeh raccons are awesome but i would want a bearded dragon more

mushroomedmario said:
was his name hobbes?

Hobbes was real, not imaginary. The tuna fish sandwich which originally snared him on the other hand...

Back