ask a cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ tyler... I'm loving this guy right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMAOOOOO.... new research done. The national DMV issued the same driver's test to every state in America...

The worst state? lol, you know :wink:

the top 10 were all on the east coast. You guys are a bunch of retards over there ^_^.

Michigan landed pretty close to the middle.... just like everything else. Except for economy.. THEN were on the bottom :nonod:

Oh, the best state was Iowa. :lol:
y
Dunno why it's in this thread..... comments maybe? You actually pull over a lot of drivers?

sovieto-

THIS COP DOES!!!! :ihih:

Sorry if you answered this in a previous page, but are you in traffic or what? What I'd like to know is how often people actually get pulled over for doing 10 kph (so I guess 6 mph) over the speed limit.. Be it a radar trap or just noticing someone going fast on an open road and tailing them...

Brawny said:
@ tyler... I'm loving this guy right here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes or no homo? It's good to specify that so there's no....misunderstandings. :]

ZiG said:
Sorry if you answered this in a previous page, but are you in traffic or what? What I'd like to know is how often people actually get pulled over for doing 10 kph (so I guess 6 mph) over the speed limit.. Be it a radar trap or just noticing someone going fast on an open road and tailing them...

depending on where im stationed i rarely have the opportunity to do traffic stops. only time i do is on a weekday (usually a tuesday) where they put me on a highway and i get to clock people.

normally my rule is (because i now work midnights and go back to 4X12s in september apparently) if youre clocked over 15MPH i will pull you over. the speedlimit in the NY/metro area is 55. anything over that i will pull you over. otherwise a few mph can always be off.

i know radar detectors are never actually accurate. thats why i dont go by 10s i go by 15s

The_Loose_Cannon said:
sovieto-

THIS COP DOES!!!! :ihih:

I didnt see that comment on a family wii forum did i Jilly?

:lol:

When cops pull someone over, does the puled over person ever open the door to hit the cop?

I had a owned picture like it and im curious if you ever seen something like that happen?

Cpt.McCloud said:
I didnt see that comment on a family wii forum did i Jilly?

:lol:

When cops pull someone over, does the puled over person ever open the door to hit the cop?

I had a owned picture like it and im curious if you ever seen something like that happen?

yes its true, someone once got out of their ford truck and accidently clocked me in the tummy/chest area. he laughed about it and appologized. i started to laugh too.

reason he got pulled over was because his tail light was out. the bulb just died out. i wanted to warn him that it had died because i had seen him on the road for quite sometime with it working and then it just went out.

nothing bad.

ReturnOfTacosPart2<3Jilly said:
Do cops usually hold a grudge, or are they forgiving?

they hold grudges you annoying child :mad5:

Gets back from playin SF 3 3

The crowd are clappin

The_Loose_Cannon said:
depending on where im stationed i rarely have the opportunity to do traffic stops. only time i do is on a weekday (usually a tuesday) where they put me on a highway and i get to clock people.

normally my rule is (because i now work midnights and go back to 4X12s in september apparently) if youre clocked over 15MPH i will pull you over. the speedlimit in the NY/metro area is 55. anything over that i will pull you over. otherwise a few mph can always be off.

i know radar detectors are never actually accurate. thats why i dont go by 10s i go by 15s

Ah, fair enough. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back