ask a cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
bonodo said:
do you have to memorise the phonetic alphabet off by heart. i knew it all a few years back, been watching too much Bill (uk cop show thingy)

what like Alpha Beta Capa/charlie Delta, ect???

all cops say the alphabet differently. its not a necessity to have it memorized or anything otherwise i think id be screwed LMAO thats all i know up to!

Darkprinny said:
Is that you in that pic ?

LOL

Ha ha, I was gonna say something about how prin was gonna be ripped apart by jill. but I saw the lol in the bbcode quote......

I_WANT_WII said:
What is your opinion on Grand Theft Auto?

love it- i play godfather and its in NYC. my bfs old precinct to be exact (little italy) its funny bribing the cops and listening to them "*****" about the city pay and that i should bribe them LMAO

its just a video game

Darkprinny said:
Is that you in that pic ?

LOL

prinny im gunna kill you! :mad5: LMAO!!! i smell bann :wink: haha

icon-bahn_fv.jpg

Im gona get a him ?
He was good in fighting Vipers

shall we say "EGO BOOSTING BUMPAGE FEST?!?!!"

ok ill help with gwtting this into new posts bit

uhh..... question question.......

whats the mist common crime?

most common crime in NY? drug possession and speeding. lowest is manslaughter unless its gang related. murder is still big dont get me wrong BUT speeding is the biggest offense....infact any form of automobile violation is a big offense here in NY

bonodo said:
well, it is made of roads, which are full of cars

hense the cause of one of the biggiest violations hehe. kinda makes sense doesnt it?

wii_cammy said:
how many murders have you been to

actual murders or post murders? ive never whitnessed an act of murder but ive only been to 1 crime scene. i didnt get to see anything though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back