ask a cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
kiraownsurmom said:
not ur bed.lol

a room like u walk in,press a button,guns come out of wall.yeah!*takes out blueprints*

its not my room, its the guest room. its designed to be mine and my boyfriends gun cleaning room.

we have a padlock on it and its off limits incase of accidents.

no blueprints but yes its a small room with a lock on it double bolted

Sounds like Rally from Gunsmith cats
What with all the guns and all
Cant find the sean in the Manga im looking for (but the mangas good)

kiraownsurmom said:
is that u im ur avvy,jilly

im so sick of this question lol its been asking so many times

yes it is me:incazzato:

Jilly, do you have a M8 in your collection? "M87ELR, M82A1A"
Or are those strictly for military use?

lol kira, i have my laptop with me- i sometimes either sit in my car or i do desk work towards the end of the night. im a fast typer also so i get ALOT of work done and then have plenty of spare time. my shifts are almost always quiet esp since we're in the off seasons now. NYC isnt that croweded where i am on 4X12's.

and tails, no i dont have an m8. those are actually illegal in the state of NY :(

surfinrach90 said:
How do you feel shooting cops in The Godfather?

That's if you do shoot them :p

omg its hilarious!

sorry but i know its my boyfriends old territory and all (little italy) when he was a beat cop but seriously bribing them for only 250$ "thats more than i make a month!" just cracks me up! apparently times arent that much different between 1939 and now with the NYPD (just different uniforms lmfao)

and yes, i shoot my own brotheren but come on its a video game! :p

trust me, later on today when i leave for work im not going to go in and start shootin up the joint bribing everyone left and right ;)

(it is tempting though :devil: )

Wheyy another question..

Ya know all the filming that goes on in NYC for movies and stuff..

well do the police have to go out to help them, like..close the roads and stuff.

And if so what you guys think of it? Do you see it as a pain or do you all fight over who get's to go down and do it lol?

And some New Yorkers are like 'Yeah filming happens all the time here and it's nothing big..' but like.. they all still go down there and watch it and try see the stars :p Are you and your fellow officers like that? What are ya all like when there's filming going on in NYC?

surfinrach90 said:
Wheyy another question..

Ya know all the filming that goes on in NYC for movies and stuff..

well do the police have to go out to help them, like..close the roads and stuff.

And if so what you guys think of it? Do you see it as a pain or do you all fight over who get's to go down and do it lol?

And some New Yorkers are like 'Yeah filming happens all the time here and it's nothing big..' but like.. they all still go down there and watch it and try see the stars :p Are you and your fellow officers like that? What are ya all like when there's filming going on in NYC?

yes the NYPD has its own media crew. when there are films being made in NYC or tv shows, these guys are the ones who do the patrol around the area. for instance lol this is a true story-

im obsessed with the tv show rescue me (yes i know its an FDNY show but i have the hotts for dennis leary) and i went to brooklyn to pick up my boyfriends brother. on one of the parking meters there was a piece of paper that said "no parking" also mind you i have a police plaque, i can park anywhere i want to in the city (within reason)

i took a closer look at the sign and it was posted by the NYPD tow unit and it was for production of rescue me.

there was a cop turning the corner and i took the paper out. he then went to yell at me till i showed him my badge and tolld him im a traitor for loving rescue me. he laughed (asked me for my phone number until my boyfriend c*ck blocked him lmao) and then said i can take it.

alot of tourists will come up to ask and ask "hey where is this resteraunt? so and so ate here in XYZ movie"

it truely is nothing big. this happens at random hours of the day and all the roads are blocked off. all the people you see on the streets are extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back