ask a cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWELR said:
well yeah, but on a daily basis, it doesn't seem like you do a whole lot. im sure there are really exciting parts, but as far as day-by-day goes, being a cop seems a little bit overrated.

i work in NYC, trust me theres NOTHING boring about it

Let_It_Burn said:
What Do you think about Tupac Shakur?

Good question....but Tupac didnt "die" in NYC, lol so she probably wasn't there to take the bullets for him :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
How can I use :

A empty can of beer
A load of wires/cables
A banana skin
A apple core
Some blank discs
Loads of other things

To time travel
(sorry im watchin Back to the future)

Darkprinny said:
How can I use :

A empty can of beer
A load of wires/cables
A banana skin
A apple core
Some blank discs
Loads of other things

To time travel
(sorry im watchin Back to the future)
Easy, you just.....*Cingular commercial kicks in* Tired of losing calls? Get Cingular today! Tired of not having super powers and/or not living on this planet for eternity? Get Cingular!....*commercial goes off*.....and that's how you do it Prinny, quite easy when you think about it.

You ask Chuck Norris to do it for you prinny

chuck norris's tears can cure cancer.....too bad he doesnt cry! thats my favorite one

or anything that implies a "roundhouse kick to the face" thats the best

what the hell is everyone talking about anyways with cingular and prinny?! im so lost and i have nothing to answer or show for it.......ASK A COP IS THE THREAD!!!! grrrrr :mad5:

;)

Do you know how Chuck Norris gets a womon pregnant? He points at her and says "NOW!" lolz
Is your cruiser a Montey Carlo?

Tails McCloud~ said:
Do you know how Chuck Norris gets a womon pregnant? He points at her and says "NOW!" lolz
Is your cruiser a Montey Carlo?

i drive either the impala's or the crown vics

highway gets the new dodges those lucky bastards

ssbb_lover said:
Easy, you just.....*Cingular commercial kicks in* Tired of losing calls? Get Cingular today! Tired of not having super powers and/or not living on this planet for eternity? Get Cingular!....*commercial goes off*.....and that's how you do it Prinny, quite easy when you think about it.

Wheres the beer can go ?

Tails McCloud~ said:
you make no sense...

prinny is what we call an "EDP"

Emotionally
Disturbed
Persons

:lol:

Damn it I want my time machine so I can get off this liner path of time and cause some paradoxes

Okay I been meaning to ask this for a while, but I keep forgetting while I'm on here, then remember 5 minutes after I go offline. Been trying to think of it all night.

Okay so have you ever had to deal with celebrities? Any sorta celebs, little or big.

Actually..living in New York have you ever seen any celebrities at all?

surfinrach90 said:
Okay I been meaning to ask this for a while, but I keep forgetting while I'm on here, then remember 5 minutes after I go offline. Been trying to think of it all night.

Okay so have you ever had to deal with celebrities? Any sorta celebs, little or big.

Actually..living in New York have you ever seen any celebrities at all?

ive met robert deniro, paris hilton, courtney love, will smith and alot of other people too. you lose count over time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back