ask a cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, this has probably been asked before but i don't want to look through 12 pages. i was walking home today and jaywalked at least 5 times. is this really illegal? if so, what is the fine/jail time?

Do you ever break the law as a cop.

Do you know any cops like Zed from Pulp Fiction?

Last edited:
Brawny said:
um, I think she meant your boyfriend??? Maybe I just read it that way.

who are you talking about? whos bf? i was talking about mine earlier but what are you implying about? i totally missed this lol

Tails McCloud~ said:
Do you ever break the law as a cop.
duh, dont we all? but in terms of like "speeding" ive never had a ticket because cops dont rat/write off other cops. its just our thing. you wouldnt understand unless it were you ya know?

nivlac_rebuats said:
Do you know any cops like Zed from Pulp Fiction?

cant say that i do

ohh the good old blue wall how it saved my ass so many times...
thank god I still get good treatment =] unless jilly see's me and wants to pick on me =p

Do you like your job? Do you want another job if you had the chance?

tonyeng4ine said:
ohh the good old blue wall how it saved my ass so many times...
thank god I still get good treatment =] unless jilly see's me and wants to pick on me =p

lol behold the power of the PBA card :rolleyes: you know i still give tickets to those with em HAHHA. reason is becuase they flash it and think their hott sh*t" unless you discreatly put it behind your licence and take out your licence and we see that card again DISCREATLY i wont ticket. but if thats the first thing you flash in my face ill write you up for everything and anything possible :devil:

you dont gotta worry about me tony :)

Tails McCloud~ said:
Do you like your job? Do you want another job if you had the chance?

i hate my job! lmfao no seriously its got its ups and downs like every other job in this world but if i had to do it all over again, i wouldnt change a single thing :)

i always wanted to be a veternarian when i was little but i never had the skill to study and actually learn in college LMAO so that was out the window.

i am thinking of transfering to either k-9 unit one day or ASPCA police (like our guys on the animal planet for "animal precinct") id love to do that

Yeah but dont ASPCA Officers have a reliability problem?

I think that she HAS to kill him if it calls for it, bu tthen your put on probation right?

Tails McCloud~ said:
Yeah but dont ASPCA Officers have a reliability problem?

in what way? aspca is animal cruilty. they deal with the criminals who abuse animals not humans. they are still cops but they protect the humanity of animals not people. im confused by your question tails

demonflair said:
If you're in a situation that you need to kill the criminal, would you do it?

this question was already asked but ill answer it again in the short and abridged version-

yes i would

But dont you get put on probation or something, I thought I heard something about that... =[

Tails McCloud~ said:
But dont you get put on probation or something, I thought I heard something about that... =[

you have to have a 5 year minimum before making ANY changes within a department. that means 5 years as a beat cop and then i can change "jobs" IE maybe take the seargents test or transfering to a different command who knows. it just has to be 5 years

and yes youre on probation when you change meaning they take your gun and all kinds of crazy things. i think its only for a year? or is it now 6 months? i honestly dont remember

Thats stupid. So they issue a STANDARD gun, and if you use it, your on probation?!?!?! WTF IS THAT????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back