ask a cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Loose_Cannon said:
lol yeah sure you try that and we'll see what happens k? :)

if you really wanna make friends, chuck a doughnut down a highway and say you wanted to start an officer walk-a-thon for charity

lmao but seriously if i say that in a sentence will they really not do anything about it??? i just wanna be 100% sure i dont wana end up gettin arrested :hand:.

Shadowpunk said:
lmao but seriously if i say that in a sentence will they really not do anything about it??? i just wanna be 100% sure i dont wana end up gettin arrested :hand:.

depends like i told another memeber who asked the question. if youre intoxicated or disorderly, yes they will hold you overnight and youll be arrested. probably pay a fine or do community service. nothing too bad.

if youre doing it just to be a punk, cop wont give you the time or day. probably if youre a minor call your parents while youre at the precinct to have them pick you up or actually take it seriously. you dont know for sure

The_Loose_Cannon said:
depends like i told another memeber who asked the question. if youre intoxicated or disorderly, yes they will hold you overnight and youll be arrested. probably pay a fine or do community service. nothing too bad.

if youre doing it just to be a punk, cop wont give you the time or day. probably if youre a minor call your parents while youre at the precinct to have them pick you up or actually take it seriously. you dont know for sure

In that case nvm lol

im despondant over something...can you help?

yobryan2001 said:
so is that you in your picture?

yes please read the entire thread before duplicating questions....

heh heh, Loosey, do you have a signifigant other?:rolleyes:

Brawny said:
Those would be some pretty huge man-boobs if she was a guy......:wtf:

:lol: no comment on size

ETA- yes tails i do have i significant other whos also a cop but has nine years on the job more than me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!

Heh heh, in your Ava. your a smokin gun? HAHA I get it...lol

Do you and your partner even get to work together or do you do different things?

Sorry if this has been asked, I usually check back here as it's an interested thread and don't remember seeing this being asked.

surfinrach90 said:
Do you and your partner even get to work together or do you do different things?

Sorry if this has been asked, I usually check back here as it's an interested thread and don't remember seeing this being asked.

my partner was actually picked myself. i wasnt randomly selected with someone in my graduation class like most people are. lucky for me, i had some pull and chose to be partners with one of my boyfriends friends whos got 9 years as well on the job. hes taking his sargents test so he might not be my partner for long but i have plenty of people that i can request as a partner so i dont get stuck with someone i dont want to be with.

my partner is great hes a wonderful person and a real joy to be with. we get to work together on many calls but sometimes i let him deal with the situation and i write the reports which is always harder (IE he feeds me to the wolfs lol)

its good times. i love him hes great :)

ETA- ive also known him for many years as well before joining my department

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back