ask a cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Loose_Cannon said:
ive met robert deniro, paris hilton, courtney love, will smith and alot of other people too. you lose count over time

:eek: WOAH! I mean..WOAH..

A woman I know went on a trip to New York a year or two ago..and before she went all her friends kept telling her to watch herself and she'd have to mind her purse because she could get mugged and things, well by the time she went she was actually quite conscious of all that.

So she was there with her husband and she was in the lift in her hotel and these three huge black (sorry if this isn't 'politically correct' and I'm not being racist) guys got in and she started to think about all the things those people had said to her.

All of a sudden one of the guys said 'floor it' well she thought she was about to get mugged so she dropped to the floor. Well one of them started laughing and another picked the woman up, she then get off on the next floor.

Well last day and she went to the lobby to pay for the room. She gave them her name and the person behind the counter said she'd already payed.. and she said no..I'm paying for it now.. and the other person kept telling her the room has been payed for..

Turns out that the person in the lift was Will Smith..and he found that so funny that he payed for their room...

Sorry if you all found this completely boring and pointless, just wanted to share it with you all. I do tend to come out with these little stories from time to time, just ask me about the kid and the penguin :arf:

kiraownsurmom said:
loose,do u like donuts

i was asked this on the first page.....

in truth, yes i love boston creame and its starting to "show" in all the wrong places lmao

kiraownsurmom said:
...haha

did u evr beat da crap out of some1

yup and because of it my right hand is messed up and my fingers double locks on me from time to time

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i drive either the impala's or the crown vics

highway gets the new dodges those lucky bastards
I thought the police cruser version of the impala was called the caprice or something like that, is that correct?

Anyway, what is your views on bootlegging? (downloading movies/games/music from from sources like torrenting, P2P programs), we all know it's wrong and everything, but let's say you happen to be at a friends house or something (in uniform or not), and you happen to take a glimpse at a computer screen that happens to be torrenting some movie or someting, how would you/other officers take that?

surfinrach90 said:
:eek: WOAH! I mean..WOAH..

A woman I know went on a trip to New York a year or two ago..and before she went all her friends kept telling her to watch herself and she'd have to mind her purse because she could get mugged and things, well by the time she went she was actually quite conscious of all that.

So she was there with her husband and she was in the lift in her hotel and these three huge black (sorry if this isn't 'politically correct' and I'm not being racist) guys got in and she started to think about all the things those people had said to her.

All of a sudden one of the guys said 'floor it' well she thought she was about to get mugged so she dropped to the floor. Well one of them started laughing and another picked the woman up, she then get off on the next floor.

Well last day and she went to the lobby to pay for the room. She gave them her name and the person behind the counter said she'd already payed.. and she said no..I'm paying for it now.. and the other person kept telling her the room has been payed for..

Turns out that the person in the lift was Will Smith..and he found that so funny that he payed for their room...

Sorry if you all found this completely boring and pointless, just wanted to share it with you all. I do tend to come out with these little stories from time to time, just ask me about the kid and the penguin :arf:

1. wow not knowing will smith...
2. how did he know her room

and
to LC I dont want to look through all the pages so sorry if this was already asked...
What do you have to do to become a cop?

The cops here still drive the old 1990s Monte Carols, well some of them do...

ilikecookies said:
1. wow not knowing will smith...
2. how did he know her room

and
to LC I dont want to look through all the pages so sorry if this was already asked...
What do you have to do to become a cop?

step one, take test

step 2, pass

step 3, health examination

step 4 psych exam

step 5 academy life

step 6 welcome to your precinct

thats the jist :D

kiraownsurmom said:
do u have a gun room in ur home

many

i keep one under my pillow at all times- if youve ever seen the movie mr and mrs smith, thats me and my boyfriend to a T

kiraownsurmom said:
no i mean a ROOM i know u got a gat or 2

hm..gats n' bats

yes i have a designated room for all my guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back