ask a cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
allusgirl said:
my grandpa was in film crew he is on the credits for nija turtles

nice!

the only movie i was in was the 9/11 remake

there was no credit just a generalized "thanks" from the production crew to all of the men and women of the armed forces ect.....

you see me as one of the responders in the background after the first tower hits.

that movie was the worst movie i ever saw.....pissed me off BIG time becuase i dont need nicholas cage to tell me how my brothers and sisters died that day....:mad5:

wow, having a room full of guns... I would think of it cool to look at, but having them home... dunno... my girl is studying to become a homicide detective, should I worry about she having a room full of guns?? not that I don't approve it, but we are supposed to have children someday and become a big family... you think she would become obsess with guns??

no he wasnt in the movie he was just in the crew thingy he also did big bird, soap opreas and alot of others he retired in 1996 he loved it

The_Loose_Cannon said:
nice!

the only movie i was in was the 9/11 remake

there was no credit just a generalized "thanks" from the production crew to all of the men and women of the armed forces ect.....

you see me as one of the responders in the background after the first tower hits.

that movie was the worst movie i ever saw.....pissed me off BIG time becuase i dont need nicholas cage to tell me how my brothers and sisters died that day....:mad5:

Woah..bet that was pretty hard to watch..

A woman I knew has got a son that just started out in the film industry.. and she went to see the movie he was getting his name in the credits in for the first time.. well at the end she got her digital camera out just to get a picture of the sons name on the big screen.

A guy that worked there saw her and told her off and made her leave, she's about 50odd and is now banned from her local cinema :p

Hey Jilly,i got a:Banout,knife,sword and im gettin a shotgun!!!:devil:
But dont tell any...cop...or...*runs away,you hear a xar deive away,then a plane*!No but seriosly,i do!!!

Mau said:
wow, having a room full of guns... I would think of it cool to look at, but having them home... dunno... my girl is studying to become a homicide detectives, should I worry about she having a room full of guns?? not that I don't approve it, but we are supposed to have children someday and become a big family... you think she would become obsess with guns??

well theres a reason that me and my boyfriend have so many guns. its because of what he does with the department.

i dont think she will and most cops dont even like their guns esp females.

however no matter how many guns you have, always use safe precautions. use a gun locker, lock a room, remove all ammo, magazines ect

guns dont kill people, people kill people. a gun just doesnt go off by itself and you need at least 10LBS of pressure to pull a trigger.

please be sure to read all the pages before posting....

demonflair said:
Being a racist cop in USA has influence when confroted by colour ppl?

this has been asking before-

no i do not discriminate. NYC is a multi cultural place so to discriminate would be ignorant where i am

surfinrach90 said:
Wheyy another question..

Ya know all the filming that goes on in NYC for movies and stuff..

well do the police have to go out to help them, like..close the roads and stuff.

And if so what you guys think of it? Do you see it as a pain or do you all fight over who get's to go down and do it lol?

And some New Yorkers are like 'Yeah filming happens all the time here and it's nothing big..' but like.. they all still go down there and watch it and try see the stars :p Are you and your fellow officers like that? What are ya all like when there's filming going on in NYC?

there was a movie being filmed by me round the corner,babylon fields(look for it on cbs or somthin like that) an they filmed all over n didnt close any streets...i cant w8 for it.its a zombie flick!

kiraownsurmom said:
there was a movie being filmed by me round the corner,babylon fields(look for it on cbs or somthin like that) an they filmed all over n didnt close any streets...i cant w8 for it.its a zombie flick!

Irrelevant? ah well, :thumbsup: lol so bored..

The_Loose_Cannon said:
this has been asking before-

no i do not discriminate. NYC is a multi cultural place so to discriminate would be ignorant where i am

hahaha I was stuck in a precinct filled with so many italians you would think there were auditions for the a new god father film going on there..

I felt right at home ;)

Never heard so many damn " How ya doings, since my uncles wedding "

What kind of guns are illegal in NY? M11 is legal right? What about DE.50? "Desert Eagle" Have you ever seen a SASR? Do you have rifles at the station? If so, do you prefeer an M14 or an M16A2/ I prefer the M14, no burst...

do you have to memorise the phonetic alphabet off by heart. i knew it all a few years back, been watching too much Bill (uk cop show thingy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back