things you have always wanted 2 say

rodent

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2006
there r things we have always wanted 2 say, but we need a certain situation 2 say them. this is not the situation, but share the things you have always wanted 2 say

im 2 embarrased 2 say some of mine, but ill share them if this gets enough posts.

but this one i will share, i got the idea from dane cooks act:

ive always wanted 2 say "WERES THE ****ING VAN? **** WERE SCREWED UNLESS THE ****ING VAN GETS HERE RIGHT NOW! IT WAS SUPPOSED 2 BE HERE!!"

i know, its a little embarrasing, but tell me u would not LOVE 2 say that

They're stealing your Mom's car !
Do you want me to slit your throat ? (saracastic):lol:
Would you like a milkshake with that ?
lol:lol: :lol:

well i suppose i would of liked to of been able to say "boy, have you seen the spec of the Wii, its twice the spec of the PS3"
shame!

"when i get home, im gonna be playing with my wii" lol... fun fun, cant wait to say that... what its going on 12 days almost?

"Yes, i've won the lottery"
"I gave up smoking a year ago"
"What, i'm the best **** you've ever had"
"I would like to accept this award..."
"I don't have to go to work tomorrow"
"I'm getting my Wii tomorrow"
"What a great thread" - joke ;)

lol, more like "OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! ZOMFG!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A Wii! *opens box and sees note, note reads: Sorry, Maybe we'll give you one next year *reaches for chainsaw and flight ticket to Japan*

This has been done pagies ago

DEMOCRATS control the HOUSE AND THE SENATE??? *goes up to bush* I know a lucky someone who wants a impeachment party???? YEA BABY!!!!!

You, the decider, who planned the fall of the 3 Towers of Babylon, I hope you are crowned king Cesare, as you have always have wished, so i may call you to the senate and stab you.... gently. hehehe
(pm me if you wish to know the horrid truths i know.)

oh your a Naitsirhc? oh don't worry about it, Tṛṣṇaṃkara loves you... and traveled the road of life to absolve you of your sins, all you have to do is question and think for yourself....

smile Buddha loves you. :wink:

Socrates died for your ignorance. :sick:

so this is sephiroth, the tree of life... it feels fuzzy and it tingles
*no this one you dope*
sephiroth.jpg

I hear you like to commit sex crime? HIGH FIVE!!!!! *see Borat movie*

Man created god in his own image.... :aureola:

This thread unlocked Jungs shadow.... i'm probably going to get banned again :scared: :sick:

Last edited:
White-Wolf said:
DEMOCRATS control the HOUSE AND THE SENATE??? *goes up to bush* I know a lucky someone who wants a impeachment party???? YEA BABY!!!!!

I guess we'll find out tonight... now won't we. 15 Seats to control the House and 6 seats to control the senate. And neither party has gained more than 10 seats in the past 20 years. Not lookin' too good.

As for what I've always wanted to say - *Hop in a cab* "Follow that CAR!"

Darkprinny said:
This has been done pagies ago
OK ill say what Ive always wanted to say "Darkprinny why do you always have to ruin threads? Just because youve been around the WiiChat forums longer than other people and know the history of all threads doesnt mean we cant start a new one.... Get a life and start drinking some water. And thats the bottom line... and thats the bottom line... Cause IceTrash said so!" There I said it.

Icetrash said:
OK ill say what Ive always wanted to say "Darkprinny why do you always have to ruin threads? Just because youve been around the WiiChat forums longer than other people and know the history of all threads doesnt mean we cant start a new one.... Get a life and start drinking some water. And thats the bottom line... and thats the bottom line... Cause IceTrash said so!" There I said it.

:lol: :lol: If I may say in THIS situation DP just go.... PWNEDDDDDDD! :lol:

Icetrash said:

And as a reward you get a

Anyway you guys spoiled most of my pic threds
ie the anime one you post random nonanime shite
The take this game you just post your random pics

do you guys have short attention span s or..........................................oh look a owl

old topic BUMPED

Last edited:
ABC said:
I guess we'll find out tonight... now won't we. 15 Seats to control the House and 6 seats to control the senate. And neither party has gained more than 10 seats in the past 20 years. Not lookin' too good.

this is what i have always wanted to say,

Meet Reality Rumsfeld!!!!!

TAKE THAT BUSH!!!! your not getting a pass THIS TIME!!!!!

DEMOCRATS IN THE HOUSE!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!!

sorry I don't mean to offend (check and balances is always a good thing), i am just so exited, maybe even more so then then for the wii. Looks like dems might scrape by with majority in the senate as well, barring recounts.

Back