Stupidest Thing You Have Done.

it would probably be the time i developed an eating disorder. :(

lost a lot of hair, but not enough to have bald spots. lost my muscles, so i was jus skin & bones, but i got over it. now im eating taco bell :) & workin out in the gym

Attempting to handstand down a fairly large slide...

I don't know, I don't... Do much but...

6: I broke into my own house and got into trouble.

You're not alone. I have walked out of my house for a quick stroll at 3am and then broke into my house.

Baring in mind I was asleep.

When I was very young (think I was 2 or 3), I remembered seeing what looked like a milk container in my dad's medicine cabinet when he would open and close it. So one day I wanted some milk, but where to get some? Ahhh, the cabinet in the bathroom always has a full milk container - it's white afterall, right?. So I climb up on the bathroom counter, opened the bottle and took a large mouthfull of... Old Spice Aftershave!

Luckily I only swallowed a bit before I spit it out all over the counter.

Yea, that sucked big time!

got my right leg stuck in a pool of mud and tried to take it off using my left leg, then tried to take'em both using my arms... you see where I'm going :lol:

Trulen said:
Joined Wiichat.

D'oh!

Brawny posted that comment in the pevious thread like this, along with many others... I WAS TEMPTED... But didn't take that shot.

Another dumb thing was Boxing in my friends basement on his floor.
Unfinished floor, no carpet.
Made for good times.

cookiemonsta11111 said:
What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?

Mine for example, occurred last year during class. One of my present best friends was sitting behind my with her friends and they were talking about their cultural back ground. And she says, "My Dad was Chinese."

And you would never believe what i replied with.

I turn around, face to face and acting on pure impulse and stupidity i say, "WAS Chinese?"

There was a full 5 seconds of purely awkward silence.
Anyway we are now great friends.

If that's the stupidest thing you've ever done you need to get out more. JK :lol:

Got drunk one night at a mates 21st with a few other ppl, jumped over their pool fence to go for a 'swim', to discover the pool had been emptied weeks before.
it was a nice drop. ;)

My twin sister and I used to purposely switch places at school to confuse people...we got a sick amusement out of it, lol. But one day when we were switched, this big black girl tapped me on the shoulder and was like "Are you Izabella?" and I was like "yeah, what's up?" and she...punched me in the face.
Apparently my sister had been spreading an unflattering rumor about her.

Yeah, we shouldn't have switched places that day :X

Celeste said:
My twin sister and I used to purposely switch places at school to confuse people...we got a sick amusement out of it, lol. But one day when we were switched, this big black girl tapped me on the shoulder and was like "Are you Izabella?" and I was like "yeah, what's up?" and she...punched me in the face.
Apparently my sister had been spreading an unflattering rumor about her.

Yeah, we shouldn't have switched places that day :X

From your sister's perspective, it was the perfect day to switch :lol:

I know I done dumb things, just when I need to suddenly remember, I can't.

Oh, I do remember sliding down a 70° angle hill (Thats close to vertical btw), went REALLY FAST, got to the bottom quite suddenly, my feet stopped, but my upper body kept moving, so I face planted. And then my friend followed. And face planted.

Back