Stupidest thing done while sober.

Joined WiiChat.

D'oh!

If I never joined, then I would have never discovered that Super Smash Brothers: Brawl is coming out.

Then I wouldn't be anticipating it so much.

I blame you, Wiichat.

[/sarcasm]

lol, nevermind. you guys are right. No sober person would join this place.... It's just 25000 drunks.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i trip up the stairs :sick:

im a real spaz when im sober apparently lmao

Trip... UP The Stairs?

Probably making Fool Out Of Myself By Walking Up The Down Escalator.... :lol:

And Vice-Versa! :D

Also...
I Climbed My Tree, Jumped Onto My Roof, Climed Up My Chimney, And Jumped Onto The Second Story Roof.... I Almost Fell Off... O_O

That's About Thirty Feet Up... BUT I Would've Fell On The First Story Roof Before I Hit The Ground... Ease The Pain Better. XD

Kicked A Wall... A Hard Concrete Wall... I was PO'd At This Guy... I Didn't Take My Anger Out On Him, So I Fought The Wall... And The Wall Won. :lol:

Almost broke My Foot. >_<

i ate (well drank) a glass of toothpaste, steak and dirt shake. The worst bit was cleaning the blender after mum nearly killed me lol....

Ya I got pissed off today and almost threw my PC out the window, put a small dent in the side of a cupboard and punched my phone off of the counter if those count as stupid things. I only do stupid things when I'm drunk, mad, stoned, or with certain friends, so I don't really have any funny stories. :(

this is just one stupid thing lol: i was at the bus stop for school one morning and i was realli tired so i was standing there and i saw a bus and walked towards it...no one moved that was at the same stop but i still kept going lol so i went to go on the handicapt bus and then when i reached the door they closed it on my and left lol so everyone was laughing and i was like.....yeahh so pretty embarrassing yet stupid lol

Well, I guess its stupid
but its just too fun and I do it all the time.

Theres a bunch of rednecks that live way off on the other side of the woods of me.
They have their fields seperated by sections of trees and the only way to get to the other fields for them are by the single trails leading to each, because they drive everywhere.

Well, it's like any other day
my friends (Nova, Vile, Priest, all guys.) and I decide to go into the woods. We take the path we always take the path though my part of the woods, and through the grove as the final part. Usually it takes about a half hour to get there.

We get there, and start walking on our path through the field pt one (its summer, so the grass there was pretty high {called field part one because its the biggest, and seperated into two parts with a section of trees in the middle) and walked past the lone tree there. We take a left to the trail to field 2, where we always move cinder blocks in the way of the trail there. Along with the huge one (takes two people to move it, and has an iron bar sticking out of it) they never get rid of for some reason.

Anyways,
we get 2 of about 14 cinder blocks in the way before we hear Priest say... "Whats that?"
He's pointing to the other side of field 2 (fairly long... 10 minute walk to the other side and its rectangular shaped) and we see something...
Its a truck and as soon as we set down that thrid cinder block, we hear a loud REV.

Well
my hearts in my throat now, and Vile yells, "DIP!" (A word we use for running).

We burst down the path though the trees and I could have sworn I heard the crack of a rifle
but I was panicking so I'm not sure. We ran back into field one pt one, and just run through the tall grass instead of taking the path... and that truck is getting louder.

Out of breath
we make it back to the part where the grove is back to my part of the woods. Nova gets there first, Priest second, me third, and Vile last (bad knee). Nova and Priest waited on us yelling hurry up, because they have no idea the way back through the grove (have to crouch down, and its about 1/4 a mile long and really dark, and everywhere looks like a path).

Vile and I finally get there and I start leading the way. I defiantly heard a rifle crack then
but it sounded no where near us. We get out of the grove and start running again, back to my house, cutting a 30 minute walk or so to 10 minutes... or about that.

We made it ok
none of us in trouble and no one got shot. But I can't get them to go back to mess with them again with me.

Last edited:
Oh my God Taills O_O; and I thought a bunch of scousers put people on edge.

gh05t said:
this is just one stupid thing lol: i was at the bus stop for school one morning and i was realli tired so i was standing there and i saw a bus and walked towards it...no one moved that was at the same stop but i still kept going lol so i went to go on the handicapt bus and then when i reached the door they closed it on my and left lol so everyone was laughing and i was like.....yeahh so pretty embarrassing yet stupid lol

xD; Okay, that's one of the stupidest things I've heard on this thread, you should get a prize.

Yesterday though, with my sister I put the recliner chair up and said "What do you think would happen if you jump on this?" and she said "Iunno... Should I try?" So, she went ahead with it. I thought she'd fall through in my opinion. But, nah...

Her weight made the chair tip over and land on both of us and we were stuck underneath it until my mum came by and wondered what the heck we were doing.

well one time i was on holiday and i was standing in front of a vending machine and said
"hey where is the vending machine i am so thristy"

everyone called me an idiot

meh, stolen :p

Well...if this whole thread is stuff that's "cool" to do. I guess the stupidest thing I've done is spend 5 hours straight on wikipedia...just hitting next article and reading any that catch my eye. I feel I got a lot out of it though.

Why would you try to swollow a 2p coin? Since you weren't drunk, I'm guessing it was a bet or dare.

Back