What is the Stupidest Thing You Did Today?

Although not today (rather, a month ago), I was making pizza, and this shredded cheese was in the worst quality, yet toughest plastic I've ever handled. So I got a butterknife, and stabbed through it; my grip slipped at the worst time, and I sliced open my left thumb. Bled like a *****; t'was painless, though.

I've got a gaping scar, and a phobia of butterknives now. No, not really. =P

Stupid Stories!

Bumping I thread I did long ago. Maybe the most stupid things I've done all year.

Last edited:
Since I just woke up, I'll (try to) recall yesterday.

Forgot to eat breakfast. Did this today as well, actually...

Dumbest thing I did this morning is sit my ass down and waste about 30mins of my life listening to Linkin Park's Living Things album.
**** band is **** -___-"

Walked past the local pharmacy about 3 times today while I was out. If I wasn't called by my sister then I probably would've forgot to get my mum's tablets and that would've been problematic.

Worst part was I was with mates at the time.

Forgettin' how recently I suffered from food poisonin' and eatin' a heavy dinner. blehhhhhh...

lies and deceit

Forgive me karpy my dear lad but LP used to be good back in the hybrid theory/meteora days.
I'm a former fan, long term one too but mehh it happens.

~on topic~ Dumbest thing I did today was play DK64. I had forgotten how much those bonus games made me rage. -__-

Last edited:
LP is still plenty good IMO, they've simply evolved 'n changed their musics quite thoroughly. Their style doesn't pertain to my unique tastes, nor does it very much resemble what they used to be and what I loved 'bout 'em, but that don't mean they've turned to ****. Many people do believe they've changed for the worse, but I think they've just-plain changed. Just 'cause we don't like change or what the change entails, doesn't mean said change is bad.

Stupidest thing I've done today? Stick 'round for an Artifact Assault match and expect to enjoy it.

Back