Glorious Day Today

It is? well she's a girl, after all....if I said MAN POWER!!! now that really would be weird, lol

Lol, yeah I know I don't say anything either, just watch like an amused expectator. When playing Strikers on the other hand..I sometimes yell curse words(In Spanish of course) when people do "lucky" goals..those are the ones that go in as soon as the player gets the ball on the opposite side of the court.

Lol, yeah you sure should, why not? go ahead..I'll send you one of mine back to you, and hey I'll even recommend if you put it up in the pics thread or not after I have seen it.

{Axtlár} said:
Lol, yeah you sure should, why not? go ahead..I'll send you one of mine back to you, and hey I'll even recommend if you put it up in the pics thread or not after I have seen it.
ok....im sending 2....:lol:

All right man...Lol I feel some kind of prank coming on as soon as I see the pics..

Lol, all right..did you send them already?
I'll be back in a while

That man power thing actually made me laugh, Axtlar.

Anyway, the Metroid series has always bored me to death, especially those that were an FPS. I've always hated shooting games with their dodgy camera angles, it doesn't even make you feel like you are in the game at all.

I hope you enjoy the game. We have quite a long wait before we can get our hands on that game, so I hope you count yourself lucky for the early release. Anyway, happy gaming.

Thanks, Byuakuya, but it's just one more month left, you guys can stand that...oh and I just saw your pic, Wario! you should definetely post it in the thread, I bet you'll have fans. really.

Caught me off guard there, well played my friend, well played.
I was expecting a Halo thread.

And Wario send my your pic as well, I am surprised you haven't already :lol:

Back