How good was your day today?

Today has not been bad. I had trouble staying awake in lectures, despite one of them being fairly interesting. That'll be down to staying up until 3 AM then...

good day... i found $20 doing laundry... and will still have schoolwork done a little early

Yesterday was brutal.

--I got a ton of work added onto my current load for my master's thesis.
--I came home to an email from ATA saying my flight to Hawaii for my honeymoon had been cancelled.
--Got to spend about 2 hours on the phone with ATA trying to get a new flight.
--Very stressed about a job interview I have Friday at a high-end residential firm
--Also stressed about taking an online sustainability exam that basically could make or break my May graduation.

This week needs to be over NOW :yikes:

My day was pretty poor.
I've got Tonsillitis, so I'm off school for a week - which usually is a good thing.
But Tonsillitis makes you feel like crap, and I've got a D.T project in for Friday which I can only do at school, and I won't be back til next week.
Also had a bad night sleep.

woooop for illness.

Today has been a good day, only had one lesson and got a bueno milkshake on the way to the bus station ^_^

Still got the bad toothache I've had all day because of my bracesss =/ But it's not that bad.

Also very happy at going out with my camera for the first time :D Woohoo.

Got an A in my English literature GCSE, someone splashed pepsi on me, just completed mass effect, been quite a good day I suppose.

Today was a haze. Sooo sleepy. I want to blow off all my obligations, and skip the swimming pool. Probably not a good idea though.

Wiired said:
Yeah it's hard. My throats swollen right up so it's pretty painful to swallow.

Also Rach, when do you get your braces off?

Ahh only now seeing this post.

It should be the first week of May, but because my birthday last week of April I'm going to ask to have it that week so I'll have them out for by birthdayyy. ^_^

- Todays been a nice lazy day
- Lay in
- Excersizeee
- Shower
- Food
- And Jeremy Kyle :lol:

My day sucked.
It was supposed to be a good day because it was early release at school. When I got there there was 15 cop cars outside and the whole school was standing out front. They had to search everyone with metal detectors because there was supposed to be a gang shooting.
There wasn't one
I bet someone is sitting at home having a good laugh over all this:mad5:

Back