so how was everyone's day?

It was a good day, spent a good amount of my time with my Girlfriend, Kim. She's fun to hang around with, and shes funny.

Average day (yesterday, it's now Wednesday), I was in uni at 10 and didn't finish 'til 5, with 4 of those hours being lectures/tutorials. Most of them were very boring and I didn't know what the f*ck was going on, but oh well...hopefully today (Wednesday) will be better, in fact I know it will be as it's the first friendly of the season (footy/soccer). However, some pr*ck has changed our team name from MathSoc FC (every subject has a society - MathSoc = Maths Society) to Borussia Munchengladtodomaths 0_0 what a f*cking c*nt! I'm embarassed to walk out onto the pitch, even though we're one of the favourites to get promoted, we sound like d*ckheads!

it was preaty good, just got home from football practice.........unfortutely i broke my freinds wrist *who cares, he is a benchwarmer anyways* lol

It was ok, other than getting excited over nothing at the blue light on my wii. Soccer practice was alright we only had to run a mile and a half.

A Mile And A Half, I Could Just Imagine That With Football Equipment *shivers*

It was all right. I was planning to play CounterStrike with my buddy today. But, nooo.. ): Lol, anyway.. School, yeah.. School. I had no homework today. I never have homework... well, I do.. It's just that I finish it in class. :)

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
It was all right. I was planning to play CounterStrike with my buddy today. But, nooo.. ): Lol, anyway.. School, yeah.. School. I had no homework today. I never have homework... well, I do.. It's just that I finish it in class. :)
lucky. . .

Good day for me, Had no school today cause of Teacher stuff so I played Wii half the day. I started playing Kal online which isn't to bad =) I also glued 84 loops together so I can countdown the days till Christmas. I'm getting A DS so i'm preety exicted =). Not getting any games though lol, hoping that people will give me money so I can buy them. So thats my day, Ohh I also cleaned my room so I can get ready to move all my stuff down to the spare room downstairs =). I already keep EVERYTHING i got in the Downstairs family room so if i have my room down there to i'd be set. 2 rooms all to myself in the basement.

hmm... this morning.....i was about to get bitten by a stray dog....but i ran into my car before it got me....:lol:

Only had one tutorial today at 11 which was pretty good, but we had a lecture after it because it had been moved from Monday...that wasn't too bad though, I jus filmed the lecturer because when he rubs out the board his left arm is hilarious! Then there was the game in the afternoon, we beat Geography 5-3...being the experienced centre-mid/centre-half, I only played the middle section of the game to give some of the freshers a chance to show what they got, which wasn't much in the end, some have potential though! It was proper pissin' down though so it was freezing, I've just got home and the plumber is here doing the dishwasher so the water is off, so I can't even go in the shower yet! I'm so cold.

This morning was actually pretty cool, as i got off the train to go to work i saw people setting up the site to film the "Sex In The City" movie....But once i got to the office the boredom begins.

Back