Hardest thing you have ever had to do

the hardest thing for me was survive with burned rice for a week, had no money, I was still illegal in this country and I burnt the rice playing starcraft, and I was making the a huge amount of rice with can vegetables, the biggest pot I had, since it was for the week, since I didn't have work that week, therefore, no food. so thank god I had half of the ketchup bottle, I put it all in the rice, if not, I think I would of starved to death.

Mau said:
the hardest thing for me was survive with burned rice for a week, had no money, I was still illegal in this country and I burnt the rice playing starcraft, and I was making the a huge amount of rice with can vegetables, the biggest pot I had, since it was for the week, since I didn't have work that week, therefore, no food. so thank god I had half of the ketchup bottle, I put it all in the rice, if not, I think I would of starved to death.
something ive always wondered. if you are illegal, how do you become legal? i mean wouldnt they arrest you when you went to get your green card since you are living in the USA illegally?

Watch my sons life whittle away via a heart monitor while he was still inside my wifes tummy. That sucked. :cryin:

He survived and so did she thankfully.

Last edited:
Going to the toilet after i was dared to eat a chilli on my birthday................
Yeah that was pretty hard, but the HARDEST thing would probably be the physics practical exam i just had today. Now THATS hard! No one understood it thankfully, so yaay!

bonodo said:
What is the hardest thing you have ever had to do?

DRUNK SEX!

Yeah. Trust me. WHen you are crapfaced dumb ass drunk, and so is the other person. Its Haaaarrrrrdddd. Seriously, I think we injured a cat, put a hole in the wall, payed holmage to the porcelin god, get food all over the place.

WHATEVER YOU DO, do notttt wip out chocolate syrup. Getting it out of certain places was just as hard as doing it to begin with.

Ok... my guess is I should quietly leave now before TLC decides to show me how hard avoiding gun shots is.

Shiftfallout said:
DRUNK SEX!

Yeah. Trust me. WHen you are crapfaced dumb ass drunk, and so is the other person. Its Haaaarrrrrdddd. Seriously, I think we injured a cat, put a hole in the wall, payed holmage to the porcelin god, get food all over the place.

WHATEVER YOU DO, do notttt wip out chocolate syrup. Getting it out of certain places was just as hard as doing it to begin with.

Ok... my guess is I should quietly leave now before TLC decides to show me how hard avoiding gun shots is.

actually thats pretty damn hilarious LMAO sounds kinda familiar.....achem lmao

The_Loose_Cannon said:
actually thats pretty damn hilarious LMAO sounds kinda familiar.....achem lmao

You two weren't in the same room were you?

Both being really drunk and all......... :wink: :wink:

lmfao unless shift is secretly my bf spying on me........does sound oddly familiar....plus we're both drunk.....uhoh..........:blush2:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lmfao unless shift is secretly my bf spying on me........does sound oddly familiar....plus we're both drunk.....uhoh..........:blush2:
lolshness

Back